Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
So anyone with a RWD in my area is a fking idiot? :|

No. Stop reading only half of what I say. If they feel comfortable driving a RWD vehicle in the winter, or perhaps are wealthy enough to afford multiple vehicles (my dad, for example, has 2 vehicles; his work vehicle and a Tahoe for hunting, hauling, etc), then that's just fine for them.

YOU, on the other hand, knew you weren't comfortable driving one in winter, and yet bought one anyway, knowing you'd turn around and sell it as soon as a snowflake hit the ground. That is fucking idiotic and says a lot about both your decision making skills and your ability to plan for the future.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Luci, I feel like we should make love.
k

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Lucifer Avatar
xmsteel Avatar
So anyone with a RWD in my area is a fking idiot? :|

No. Stop reading only half of what I say. If they feel comfortable driving a RWD vehicle in the winter, or perhaps are wealthy enough to afford multiple vehicles (my dad, for example, has 2 vehicles; his work vehicle and a Tahoe for hunting, hauling, etc), then that's just fine for them.

YOU, on the other hand, knew you weren't comfortable driving one in winter, and yet bought one anyway, knowing you'd turn around and sell it as soon as a snowflake hit the ground. That is fucking idiotic and says a lot about both your decision making skills and your ability to plan for the future.

RWD during the winter is a fun challenge. With every 4WD truck I've driven, I stay in 2WD until I absolutely need 4WD. It's a challenge of how well you can control the throttle and keep momentum, which sometimes I admit ends up with you facing the other direction.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I drove my zr2 in RWD most of the time in the winter unless freezing rain really was a serious problem that day, and I'd just push button 4WD.

I CAN drive a RWD in the winter, but don't prefer to.

IF YOU DON'T PREFER TO, THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BUY A RWD WHEN YOU KNOW THERE'S WINTER (AND THEREFORE BAD ROAD CONDITIONS) AHEAD OF YOU?

Holy shit, I can't make it any more blatant.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
@luci: Err, because it was $750 and I sold it for $1250?

And I'm sure that was your plan all along. Why even drive it at all? Could've sold it for more. And bought a nicer ca--OH WAIT YOU DON'T BUY NICE CARS.

My bad, bro.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
At first it was amusing, but now, WHO CARES? Seriously guys, just drop it already. It's not even funny for me to read the comments anymore, which is the exact point in time when it stops mattering.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
so, OP, you find a car yet?
k

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008

Also lacking leather interior (and heated seats, an awesome luxury in the winter) and a moon roof which is always cool. :P It all depends on how they drive, though.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
You didn't read the last sentence, did you? And just because you don't like them, doesn't mean I don't.I have no issues with leather seats in winter or summer, honestly. Heated seats are a nice luxury (look... said that one too). And I prefer windows down to a/c so a moonroof is actually good for that.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar
You didn't read the last sentence, did you? And just because you don't like them, doesn't mean I don't.I have no issues with leather seats in winter or summer, honestly. Heated seats are a nice luxury (look... said that one too). And I prefer windows down to a/c so a moonroof is actually good for that.

Uhm, I address the heated seats. But heated seats don't help when it's 100F outside. But hell, pay $1,000 more for double the miles. It's your money.

I flat out said that it would come down to which drives better (or if either drives well enough at all)

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yeah... if you're buying vehicles from the mid 90's. All the automakers realized, shortly before their downfalls, that you can't sell shit and expect people to buy it.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
You are so incompetent that I'm giving up on this. I'm locking my own thread. Freaking A this was a waste of time.

newBookmarkLockedFalling