Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
JJ Abrams doing a film inspired by Steven Spielberg's pre-90's sci fi films? Hell yes. On top of that, Michael Giacchano has, according to Abrams, done the best work of his career for the film which is saying something.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR6ALzHQA2k

Thoughts?

loverboiv3

loverboiv3 Avatar

Official Member

February 2011
Steven Spielberg is one of the best, I love almost any movie he has worked with.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
loverboiv3 Avatar
Steven Spielberg is one of the best, I love almost any movie he has worked with.

Revenge of the Fallen? Crystal Skull? :P

loverboiv3

loverboiv3 Avatar

Official Member

February 2011
revenge of the fallen im familiar with the other im not =O what genera is it? ( sp? )

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Indiana Jones... :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yeah...I dunno. Considering who's behind it, I should be giddy as a school girl, but the trailer really didn't impress me like I thought it would've based on the little teaser they released like a year ago.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Yeah...I dunno. Considering who's behind it, I should be giddy as a school girl, but the trailer really didn't impress me like I thought it would've based on the little teaser they released like a year ago.

Isn't that all this is, though? They've revealed almost nothing and simply teased you with short clips of the film and haunting (albeit brilliant) music from Giacchino.

newBookmarkLockedFalling