Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
Anyone surprised I didn't know that? No? :P This is where Kay would pop in and tell me I should still know that. :P

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=420

Pretty much. :P I'm more surprised you didn't just search it.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Anyone surprised I didn't know that? No? :P This is where Kay would pop in and tell me I should still know that. :P

You still should've known that. Seriously, I question just how human you really are. Even my 56 year old mother knows what 420 is.

And happy [belated] birthday, Scorp. (:

Last Edit: Mar 29, 2011 17:06:31 GMT by Kay

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Kay Avatar
Josh Avatar

You still should've known that. Seriously, I question just how human you really are. Even my 56 year old mother knows what 420 is.

Where would I have heard it from? I seriously don't pay attention to anything drug related and don't know any slang or memes related to it. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Kay Avatar

Where would I have heard it from? I seriously don't pay attention to anything drug related and don't know any slang or memes related to it. :P

Oh... I don't know. Maybe that thing called high school... I mean, if my 56 year old mother whose only use of drugs is caffeine has heard of it, and knows what it is. This is a sad, sad day. Seriously, even if you don't do drugs/disapprove of them, a majority of "normal" people know these things. I say normal because well... frankly, you're not. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Kay Avatar
Josh Avatar

Oh... I don't know. Maybe that thing called high school... I mean, if my 56 year old mother whose only use of drugs is caffeine has heard of it, and knows what it is. This is a sad, sad day. Seriously, even if you don't do drugs/disapprove of them, a majority of "normal" people know these things. I say normal because well... frankly, you're not. :P

I was largely protected from anything like that in high school. :P My friends did nothing more than drink and I never saw them do anything more then have a coffee in front of me. No one talked about that kind of stuff and if they did, I obviously didn't pick up on anything. :P

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Kay Avatar

I was largely protected from anything like that in high school. :P My friends did nothing more than drink and I never saw them do anything more then have a coffee in front of me. No one talked about that kind of stuff and if they did, I obviously didn't pick up on anything. :P
It's also Hitler's birthday! I'm pretty much the most straight laced guy you'll ever meet, but I still know about 420.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric Avatar
Josh Avatar

It's also Hitler's birthday! I'm pretty much the most straight laced guy you'll ever meet, but I still know about 420.

I doubt you are more straight laced than me. :P

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Should I feel a little disturbed that a thread dedicated to my birthday trailed off into a discussion about drug terminology? :-/
wat

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Eric Avatar

I doubt you are more straight laced than me. :P
Which is why I said pretty much.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Scorpian Avatar
Should I feel a little disturbed that a thread dedicated to my birthday trailed off into a discussion about drug terminology? :-/

... happy birthday!

again.

but no. :P

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
haps birth

newBookmarkLockedFalling