Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
ProBoards Support has essentially sapped the life from this site.

so um yeah

bye might pop in from time to time

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Might also have to do something with the fact I can't ever post because of school. :P

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
true

but honestly this site's main sticking point was the graphics and coding requests (and the pretty design, and (most of) the community) and really PBS offers all of them sans the community and design

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
also this was the first forum I ever joined D:

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Might also have to do that all possible codes and good ideas for PBv4.5 has already gone stale and v5 being on hiatus for about 5 years now. :P
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
v5 has been progressing well, but it's still not done sadly. :P And yeah, graphics and coding has really slowed down around here. That's part of the issue.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
v5 has been progressing well, but it's still not done sadly. :P And yeah, graphics and coding has really slowed down around here. That's part of the issue.

Point being PB made a huge error with having there own pb community. Now everyone flocks there and since they have the largest forum why run to the others?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, I meant, the lack of me being able to produce codes and the graphics staff being busy is what hurt us in that category.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Well, I meant, the lack of me being able to produce codes and the graphics staff being busy is what hurt us in that category.

Its good, Im sure you rather have a life than sit on a pc all day. no one can fault you.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Scott makes valid points. Scott is cool ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Having a life doesn't stop my from giving one hour a week... I'm just forgetful and lazy. :P

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Having a life doesn't stop my from giving one hour a week... I'm just forgetful and lazy. :P

Selfish monster!!!! ;D

newBookmarkLockedFalling