Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

This.

Also, suck up.

Thank you so much for agreeing Luci. Your contributions to this discussion show why you're a valued member of our community. In fact, I should promote you soon.

Suck up.
Suck up.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
You guys aren't suck ups, you just suck.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

This.

Also, suck up.

Thank you so much for agreeing Luci. Your contributions to this discussion show why you're a valued member of our community. In fact, I should promote you soon.

Suck up.

lol

Last Edit: May 26, 2011 17:04:05 GMT by Lucifer

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Agreed with most, It'll take work and no one will agree and ANYTHING. Plus all the true legends are long gone. Just too much work for no point.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Though its a great idea you have thought up, as many others have stated I don't think it'd be very appropriate. There's no clear way to judge who is a legend and who isn't. For example when it comes to designers you have to like that designers style in order to consider him/her a legend. So if you aren't a fan of abstract work, then you may not think that designer is a legend when they were the best abstract designer PB ever saw. It'd cause a lot of fights/debates resulting in headaches and hurt feelings.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Though its a great idea you have thought up, as many others have stated I don't think it'd be very appropriate. There's no clear way to judge who is a legend and who isn't. For example when it comes to designers you have to like that designers style in order to consider him/her a legend. So if you aren't a fan of abstract work, then you may not think that designer is a legend when they were the best abstract designer PB ever saw. It'd cause a lot of fights/debates resulting in headaches and hurt feelings.

Lighting FX, Lans Tartare.

First two nominations.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jim Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

First two nominations.

Agreed. Those two were driving forces behind what was the biggest forum on PB for years.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Jim Avatar

First two nominations.

Agreed. Those two were driving forces behind what was the biggest forum on PB for years.
Peter was quite a part of it as well. Tons of people registered for his codes. Hell, I learned coding from reading some of his codes.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I feel proud that I know who all of those people are. Well...it's hard to not know Peter, but I feel like I've actually been around the block for knowing the other two. Not personally, of course, but I was around when they were. Unfortunately, I was never too active on SSD and ultimately this means nothing other than that I'm nostalgia-ing.

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Jim Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

First two nominations.

Man, that brings me way back. ProBoards used to be cool, wtf happened. Have you seen the GT board lately, it's a joke.

Anyways, who owned Vision 2 designs? I can only vaguely remember that forum but I always appreciated the pixel work he put into his skins. Unless I'm thinking of a different forum altogether. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Deko Avatar
Jim Avatar

First two nominations.

Man, that brings me way back. ProBoards used to be cool, wtf happened. Have you seen the GT board lately, it's a joke.

Anyways, who owned Vision 2 designs? I can only vaguely remember that forum but I always appreciated the pixel work he put into his skins. Unless I'm thinking of a different forum altogether. :P

Didn't Joe start Vision 2 and SZ?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Deko Avatar

Didn't Joe start Vision 2 and SZ?

No, Joe started PopoBoards or something like that I thought. Popo Design? I swear it had something to do with Popo (hence the name PopoJoe).

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Popoweb

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Looks like Thomas Hague was the admin.

lurk moar

lurk moar Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
only if i get inducted. otherwise it's a terrible idea, because i'm not involved in it in any way.

newBookmarkLockedFalling