Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Just something I've been working on. I plan on releasing the skin for download after I tweak a few of the colors. Some things, like the welcome table and info center will be omitted from the download. But yeah, let me know what you think needs to be changed and whatnot.

beboplabs.proboards.com

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I like the simple and clean colour scheme so far man. You've really improved your skinning ability over the past years Deko :D

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Zaxinou

Zaxinou Avatar
Asar Ptah Neb Ankh

Official Member

July 2008
This looks really good! Well done.

Join Today!

Mini Coder

Mini Coder Avatar

July 2011
I like the simplicity of it. The color scheme of it is also very funky, I like that about it. I give it a 5/5
:: rate 5 ::
My Forum
I came here to learn how to code for my forum and to share with others[/b]

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
To be honest, it is a slightly weird skin. I mean that overall in a good way, but there is something that isn't right. I can't quite place my finger on it, but I think it has something to do with going from the banner and welcome table of your forum, to the forum content itself. It seems to kind of, I don't know, clash maybe? I'm seriously puzzled on what I find not right, but there is defiantly something that is going off in my head.

I seriously love your info center by the way.

CannibalRobotics

CannibalRobotics Avatar
wut

Official Member

June 2009
I agree with QJ, however I think it's the placement of the top add. It doesn't look like an ad, it looks like it's been purposefully put there, like the information there is supposed to be relevant and important. And I don't know about everyone else but my add was about shoes. I guess if it was some kind of computer or software add it wouldn't have looked so off. But it wasn't. It was shoes. I think just moving the add out of the way would fix things.

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Hah, I see what you mean. I was trying something new with the ad, but looking at it now it just doesn't really make sense design-wise. At any rate, I'll be putting this one out as a download soon and doing a full redesign of the forum. Thanks for all the comments everyone ;D

newBookmarkLockedFalling