Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lSzUMBJnc

It's been over two years since Meet the Spy was released (a tad bit longer if you include the leak). Now, after much anticipation, the second-to-last Meet the Team video is available: Meet the Medic. I've heard plenty of talk from the lucky few who were able to see it early, and they all said that it was the best yet. After seeing it myself, I have to agree. Valve really outdid themselves with this one. They're really getting the hang of source filmmaker. Now then, how long until they release the tool to the public?

In other news, with the uber ubdate released today, Valve has made a bold move: decrease the price of TF2. Just a bit. They hacked $9.99 off of the price. That really says something since the price used to be $9.99. That's right. As of today, Team Fortress 2 is free-to-play. Details here: www.teamfortress.com/freetoplay/

Basically, a free account gets you a limited backpack and makes it unable for you to wear a hat. If you purchase anything from the Mann Co. store, or if you at-all paid for the game (including those who already owned it), you're upgraded to a premium account. Additionally, those who already own it get a free hat.
wat

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
I remember when each class had only 3 weapons

I've been playing TF2 for over 3 years

argh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Simie Avatar
I remember when each class had only 3 weapons

I've been playing TF2 for over 3 years

argh

This.

I remember when there were only two class packs and it was still awesome.

newBookmarkLockedFalling