Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
I took many hard subjects in school (English, maths, physics, biology, chemistry and japanese) But my most hated subject of all is English.

It's not that I'm bad at English, it's just those sentance syntax, essay structures and "linking" that really gets my nose up. Also, whenever I try and write an essay, I get this pressure which I simply cannot cope.

So what's your most hated subject in school?

lpf
French. Always French. I just plain hate French. -_-

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
The languages are all boring...english, french and latin. Maths isn't great either.

Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher Avatar
Harbinger

Official Member

September 2005
In German it's called "Sozialwissenschaft" which is "Social Science" when translated directly, but is really more Social Politics. What bugs me is that the professor thinks that the reason people aren't buying things is because they can make do with what they have. The actual reason is because of the extremely high taxes. :P

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
My Junior Schedule:

Spanish I (I had two previous years of French)
*Math Analysis/Trigonometry
Seminar
Web Page Design
*Chemistry I
======
*Physics I
*Honors World History
Seminar
*College Preparatory English III
Computer Programming

*denotes a weighted class

There aren't actually classes I hate, but there are ones that I really do not like. These include Web Page Design, Computer Programming, and Honors World History. It's not that I don't do well in them (-ego alert- I'm one of the top 5 in my junior class), it's just they're so boring. In Web Page Design and Computer Programming, I've got the highest grade, I'm ahead of everyone else, and I'm probably the most competent (yes, conceited, but true) compared to them all. In Honors World History, the teacher doesn't do anything to acutally teach; rather, he gives us a notes printout, reads them, and then gives us this ridiculously long packet to do. He then goes to sit down and do something else.

>_<

Last Edit: Oct 22, 2005 4:27:08 GMT by Rouno

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Simple. Math, and anything you have to think to do! XD

FantasticSnowman

FantasticSnowman Avatar
Spark Your Imagination

September 2005
Enlish. All that useless essay forms and vocabulary that you forget because you never use it in the first place. Blah.

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Math and Physic, I hate them but I need them for University..

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Well, for me this year, I'd have to say that my most hated subject would have to be Algebra. There's this thing that happens to me when I'm assigned a bunch of problems that overwhelms me. And when I get overwhelmed, I just don't do it. I hate it. It's also showing in my grades. I'm missing about 17 assignments and I need to make them up before my dad sees them. Otherwise, I get screamed at by a big, husky, 6 foot tall monster.

Bobby

Bobby Avatar

August 2005
English courses. I'm not a liberal arts person, not very creative when it comes to all of that, so I naturally slack off and don't do my work to the best of my abilities. Also the need to learn the same thing for 12 years has always confused me. Honestly, by English 10 people should be competent enough with the language to not have to take the class any longer. If not, well, that's what Special Ed. classes are for.

Last Edit: Oct 22, 2005 22:38:15 GMT by Bobby

craz

craz Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2005
English...even though I love writing poetry and articles our teacher makes the course way too hard...I don't like french this year either XD
Ion displacement won't work in the basement
Especially when I'm not with you- Vampire Weekend

art+jams+fake+social

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I've never been that good in math. Most of the science classes are also pretty boring.

Charmed_boy

Charmed_boy Avatar
Truly Charmed !

Official Member

October 2005
I hate Portuguese & Chemistry.

FREE Skins - Graphics - Games - Charmed

Have PayPal? Earn money just by viewing ads ![/size]
If you registered with my referral, please pm me and tell.
So I can put your link in here

Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher Avatar
Harbinger

Official Member

September 2005
fantasticsnowman said:
Enlish.

I can see why, hehe.

:D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P

1. Creative Arts
2. English
3. History
4. Weight Lifting (biggest mistake ever)

Yeah, that sums it up. :P

I don't necesarrily like Math, its just, I can't do bad. Literally. I tested out of Pre-Algebra, Algebra I and first semester of Algebra II, but school requires you take Algebra I and II.... so yeah, I'm only in Algebra II my freshmen year.

newBookmarkLockedFalling