Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I decided to actually stop stalking and start logging on....... I see this place is alive still (with all respects, as last time I logged in, we have like 6 or so members in the active thing-a-box).

I've been kinda just trying to research, and figure coding out....... but I don't have a clue. Still. I mean, my problem is I know only basics. I can understand what a code does pretty well, and make minor edits, but when it comes to producing a code, or making heavy modifications, I'm clueless. Maybe someone can try their luck at helping me, as I've been working on a (.com) domain SMF design forum, and the concept is 90% complete, and then coding is like, what, 5%? I have no idea how to code, especially in SMF as well.

Anyhow? Since I don't know anything about here or proboards, or anything, what's new? Anything about SZv3 (oh, if you need help, I'd help in some spare summer time I don't lack)? Or PBv5? Or anything really new?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, welcome back. :P I won't be able to help much here (in this board) in terms of coding, but if you have questions, post them and I can try to help. :)

As far as SZv3... it's on hold til PBv5, since half of our planned features are v5 features. However, PBv5 is in closed beta right now, which could mean a relatively soon release date.

Past that, not a whole lot new. :P

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Chris Avatar
Well, welcome back. :P I won't be able to help much here (in this board) in terms of coding, but if you have questions, post them and I can try to help. :)

As far as SZv3... it's on hold til PBv5, since half of our planned features are v5 features. However, PBv5 is in closed beta right now, which could mean a relatively soon release date.

I shall....... sooner, depends when I get some time.

And cool beans, and a reatively soon release date....... that could mean 3 more years. xD But if they did a closed beta, I guess tht means they've gotten more serious.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Quacker Jack Avatar
Chris Avatar

I shall....... sooner, depends when I get some time.

And cool beans, and a reatively soon release date....... that could mean 3 more years. xD But if they did a closed beta, I guess tht means they've gotten more serious.

Yep. I'm actually going to post up some usage videos soon since Pat gave the go ahead to release screenshots/videos from the closed beta. It's the user-side only though. Admin-side is still closed off from the public. :P But I could see it being released in like 2-3 months.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Welcome back Jack :)

Good to see you around again.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Nice to see you too, JD.

And Chris, that'd be great. :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling