Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

xkaymex
Hi, I'm a new person! Sort of. I've been looking around here for years (not creepy) and I've been with ProBoards for a while but I've come to say hello to SZ!

And apart from that I really suck at intros, so before I go spam everywhere else I figured I'd let you all know I was here. >.>

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, welcome to the Studio. :) I'm glad you decided to quit creeping on us and come out to join the fun. :P

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Don't let him fool you, now that he knows your IP he's going to start creeping on you.

xkaymex
Chris Avatar
Well, welcome to the Studio. :) I'm glad you decided to quit creeping on us and come out to join the fun. :P

Definitely. :3 Nice to see the skin hasn't changed in all this time, I loves it.

Edit: But I can't find where you can change to a custom banner anymore. Did you remove them all? D:

Jim Avatar
Don't let him fool you, now that he knows your IP he's going to start creeping on you.

Isn't that how everyone says hello? :o

Last Edit: Jul 18, 2011 22:48:47 GMT by xkaymex

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
xkaymex Avatar
Chris Avatar

Definitely. :3 Nice to see the skin hasn't changed in all this time, I loves it.

Edit: But I can't find where you can change to a custom banner anymore. Did you remove them all? D:

Jim Avatar

Nah, Jim's just... special.

And the Banner Changer is accessible via your profile? Should be in the list of links with "Modify Profile." Or just click here.

And the skin -has- changed, we've just come back to v1. You can view the other skins by selecting them on Modify Profile. :) There's a few there.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
xkaymex Avatar

And the Banner Changer is accessible via your profile? Should be in the list of links with "Modify Profile." Or just click here.

And the skin -has- changed, we've just come back to v1. You can view the other skins by selecting them on Modify Profile. :) There's a few there.

I learned it all from you :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar
Chris Avatar

Well, it's apparent the student is now the master, since you're definitely better at it than me. :P

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
Jim Avatar

Well, it's apparent the student is now the master, since you're definitely better at it than me. :P

What can I say, I'm an overachiever.

newBookmarkLockedFalling