Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just a few quick updates.

First, we've surpassed 950 codes. It's very possible that we'll hit 1,000 before PBv5's release since it's still in closed beta, so cheers to that.

We also now have a Twitter account where we'll spread a few small updates that don't deserve a full post here on SZ, such as new code and template releases.

And then lastly, just a reminder that we do indeed have a Facebook page that you can like and follow us on there. :)

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
Following on twitter ! :D
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
950 codes that probably won't be useful once PB v5's release is officially out, but good thing that won't come anytime soon. :P

Last Edit: Aug 7, 2011 17:33:25 GMT by Smangii

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar
950 codes that probably won't be useful once PB v5's release is officially out, but good thing that won't come anytime soon. :P

Yep. :P And if you think I won't reproduce all 950 for v5, then you don't know my boredom well enough.

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
Chris Avatar
Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

Yep. :P And if you think I won't reproduce all 950 for v5, then you don't know my boredom well enough.

Well then that's very good to hear ;D

newBookmarkLockedFalling