Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Davidmisbored

Davidmisbored Avatar

December 2011
Have yall thought about trying to revive this place? it is a good forum. Maby a new skin, advertising, this site would be booming in no time. With how many guests are coming in new traffic wouldnt be a problem if their was new posts and such for them to look at.

Last Edit: Dec 23, 2011 15:30:19 GMT by Davidmisbored

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

January 1970
I have no idea what's happening, really. I've been here about 4 years, it's never been this bad. The only major kicks I can suggest it's time to get help from ProBoards.com.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I've always been in for a new skin. But I dunno what I will see first: Proboards v5 or SZv3. $10 on this place will always be around, but close to dead until v5 comes out, when v3 of SZ will come out and everyone needs their new codes that hopefully Chris will help with (and old coders with nothing else to do).

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Chances are, v3 will wait until PBv5 because I lack the full time to develop a website between school, sports, and other commitments. That, and we'd have to turn around and recreate the forum version as soon as v5 came out anyways... that'll just be a pain.

I and trying to stop by from time to time though and I hope I can try to spring some life back into this place... but only time will tell.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

January 1970
I reckon v5 is a myth...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Set for a 2012 release date. :P

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Hey guys, long time no see.

Seems like this place has died down a bit since I was last here so...

Well I made a Skyrim thread, if that helps at all? In my opinion of dying forums (which has happened a lot to me whilst forum-ing) just posting a lot and creating new content with the members we have generally gets things started again.

So if all (what 6 or so?) of us post a bit every day, perhaps we can get this forum started again.

Besides I really like this place (despite not actually posting often), so I'll help out with a "revival" by just actively posting for a bit.

:D Hope it helps.

Deleted

Deleted Avatar

January 1970
Chris Avatar
Set for a 2012 release date. :P

They said that in 2010, then 2011...

I do not, however, envy you, your task of recoding SZ though :'(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Zell: easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/662/3010335862.png

There's a screen for proof. :P

~Memzak~ Avatar
Well I made a Skyrim thread, if that helps at all? In my opinion of dying forums (which has happened a lot to me whilst forum-ing) just posting a lot and creating new content with the members we have generally gets things started again.

Yep. This is a lot of it. A constant flow of content is key. :P But I'm not sure I have time to fully spring it, so it comes down to a lot of help from you guys.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Alright!

Posting Powers! ACTIVATE! *swush of sound*

Davidmisbored

Davidmisbored Avatar

December 2011
V5 has been talked about for a while. And even some of the older proboards users and board admins are doubting it to come out this year. But when/if you are ready to work on a V3, i would be more than willing to help if you need any on the graphics side of it.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Well it would be nice if you also helped with posting a bit so that the forum wouldn't be dead by the time v5 comes... XD

But on the note of graphics, I could help with those too...

Davidmisbored

Davidmisbored Avatar

December 2011
I will hope with posting, but havent been home much over the holidays and been going through some problems

Larry 2014

Larry 2014 Avatar
Why can I not change my username?!

Official Member

Male

November 2008
I'll post here as much as I can too, this forum has the potential to make a revival. :)

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Oh yea!

Posting Powers... Kaio-Ken x2!

*Swoosh of Posting Powers Kai-Ken x2 Mode*

newBookmarkLockedFalling