Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Is it me, or has no one made a Skyrim thread in here?

Also, yea, long time no see.

So in this thread, post all your adventures in skyrim and why it is a great (or terrible) game.

Postaway.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I've only just started getting a chance to play this (~lvl 20, but like lvl78 smithing) before I had to go home for break. It's a really fun game, even if all I do is go and steal stuff for no reason. :P

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Everyone steals stuff for no reason. When I clear out houses I tend to want to make one trip and often get overburdened because of all the pots, plates, baskets and goblets.

*shrugs* What can I say? I like completely robbing someone as opposed to just getting the good stuff.

Larry 2014

Larry 2014 Avatar
Why can I not change my username?!

Official Member

Male

November 2008
My brother has this game and plays it, but I'm not that into it.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Yea, I kind of hit the stage where I'm avoiding playing it by distracting myself with other things...
...but I know that if I start it up again, it'll only be closed at a post-midnight time.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I've mostly beat it by now. Just a few achievements left to get... 15 Daedric Artifacts, get married, thieves' guild completion, bounty in all towns... so close.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I love this game so, so much. Atmospherically, it's fucking beautiful. Unf. Honestly I get so sidetracked exploring the landscape sometimes I forget to do the quests, haha. I haven't even beaten the main story line, too. Just doing all of the quests and stuff. I'm taking my sweet time and enjoying it (also I keep running into glitches which piss me off and I don't want to fix so I just start another quest, and I'm starting to run out of different quests to do, haha).
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I quit playing it after I (somehow) lost my data. I did have a really badass stealth archer, though. Not only dig I fuck people up at a distance, but he was a pro at thievery, stealth, and lockpicking. I regularly broke into places and raided shops just for the sake of improving his skills. He was hardcore. I should remake him. It was fun... :(

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Because of my parents having some unfortunate rules with regards to the games I bring home (cause of my little sibs) i have yet to play the game :(
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
...you are missing out, a LOT. Confront your parents and Fus Ro Dah them unless you take an arrow to the knee. (Yes, I've purposely used Skyrim that sentence...)

...on a side note, I love Skyrim because of it's Open-ness. Want to hunt birds with a bow? Go for it. How bout get become an archmage who has stolen more than the thieving guild has in the past century? Perfect. Find a random house with many signs pointing to the resistant being a cannibal? Yep, we have that too.

Heh... Apparently The Elder Scrolls Online'll allow people to explore ALL of Tamriel. (which is fricken huge) My only problem with bringing a Bethesda Elder Scrolls to the MMO crowd would be if they messed up all the features I liked best about Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind. If they keep everything the same AND allow for multiplayer madness? Then I'm cool with it.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
~Memzak~ Avatar
...you are missing out, a LOT. Confront your parents and Fus Ro Dah them unless you take an arrow to the knee. (Yes, I've purposely used Skyrim that sentence...)

...on a side note, I love Skyrim because of it's Open-ness. Want to hunt birds with a bow? Go for it. How bout get become an archmage who has stolen more than the thieving guild has in the past century? Perfect. Find a random house with many signs pointing to the resistant being a cannibal? Yep, we have that too.

Heh... Apparently The Elder Scrolls Online'll allow people to explore ALL of Tamriel. (which is fricken huge) My only problem with bringing a Bethesda Elder Scrolls to the MMO crowd would be if they messed up all the features I liked best about Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind. If they keep everything the same AND allow for multiplayer madness? Then I'm cool with it.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I NEED AN ELDER SCROLLS MMO. YOU DON'T OKAY. YOU REALLY DON'T FNADSKJFNKLEKLFNAE.
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
If they make an Elder Scrolls MMO, I'm curious if you can become as OP as you did in the past games.

Also, order of the game will matter though, otherwise you have different levels at different parts.... MAybe it'll take a Runescape approach where you can gain strength different ways?

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
It'll do the same thing it did with the other TES games. Health, Fatigue and Magicka shall remain basically the same. (as well as upgrading them every level gain) Left and Right click attacks (for each hand) shall be there too. It was also mentioned that there'll be extra experience/damage awarded if you can click at a critical time. (as in to counter attack or as their defences are down)
As for the levels themselves, they seem set on keeping it similar to previous games. As in...
Here's a bunch of skills you can learn/train as you work...
Go!

Also, lookup youtube video's for people who've gotten to test the alpha. The warzones/warring tactics sound rather interesting and it seems like the world itself'll be massive.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
~Memzak~ Avatar
It'll do the same thing it did with the other TES games. Health, Fatigue and Magicka shall remain basically the same. (as well as upgrading them every level gain) Left and Right click attacks (for each hand) shall be there too. It was also mentioned that there'll be extra experience/damage awarded if you can click at a critical time. (as in to counter attack or as their defences are down)
As for the levels themselves, they seem set on keeping it similar to previous games. As in...
Go!

Also, lookup youtube video's for people who've gotten to test the alpha. The warzones/warring tactics sound rather interesting and it seems like the world itself'll be massive.

My panties. Have. Exploded. WANTWANTWANT. OMG.
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Twerque Avatar
~Memzak~ Avatar
Go!

My panties. Have. Exploded. WANTWANTWANT. OMG.

You should probably see a doctor. That can't be healthy. Or safe.

newBookmarkLockedFalling