Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hethusist

Hethusist Avatar
Justin is a poser! =P

Official Member

May 2009
Hey Studio Zero! Long time no see, lol. I just wanted to come on here and talk about Runescape. Yes, I have the fever of playing it nonstop. I know it is a bland gameplay (Javascript lol) but I cannot stop because of how much money I have.

It's like a drug, lol. One hit and I'm stuck on it. I've gone to buying Runescape gold online, and at first I was in my doubts. But then I discovered USFINE.com, which offers Runescape gold around $1.00 per million gold coins!

I know I sound like a bot, but I just want any Runescape players on here to hear me out. I had trouble trusting other sites as they took days to deliver my product, but when I used USFINE it took only hours and I had millions of gold coins! They also have an awesome auction on amounts of gold coins (sometimes 50m - 200m!).

Anybody else here play Runescape? :)

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
I find multiple things disturbing with this post...

First of which being that Runescape is not written in Javascript, but rather in Java. (yes there is quite a big difference)
Second, I used to play Runescape, albeit a long time ago, but as far as I remember buying Runescape gold with real world money is against the game's rules and more recently illegal after Jagex's numerous court cases with bot/gold farming sites.
Third, yes indeed you sound like a bot, despite the fact that you had 90 posts before this one and have been registered on this forum for a long time.

Other than that... all I can say is I used to play Runescape, but then stopped and phased out of it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling