Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

swampyankee

swampyankee Avatar

January 2012
I have used Pro Board on our motocross website now for quite a few years. Felt it was time to rework the forum for the club. Was told that this site did some really nice work on forums so here I am to check them out. Ours was the standard issue one and want to catch up with the times.
Saw a few here that really would spiff it up. We race motocross and the guys been on my case to get something set up in there younger. I'm 70 so big age gap. What I'm seeing in here should do the trick. Our motocross site is -removed- Feel free to check it out.
We use to strickly to keep our members informed and get in new members... Simple site but it works well.

SwampYankee

Last Edit: Feb 6, 2012 20:27:22 GMT by Chris

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Wait, wut? That's not a Proboard site, is it?

Is this spambot?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
When in doubt, report. Spam it is.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Wow. Well... that could be taken as good news, meaning we're popular enough to be advertised on? ...but generally spambots are annoying.

swampyankee

swampyankee Avatar

January 2012
NOt a spam bot to my knowledge. Signed up with proboards and thats what we use for our forums. Best one around that I've used.
The main page is not Proboards but didn't know it had to be....

Swampy

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
swampyankee Avatar
NOt a spam bot to my knowledge. Signed up with proboards and thats what we use for our forums. Best one around that I've used.
The main page is not Proboards but didn't know it had to be....

Swampy

Well, I apologize for the confusion. However, we don't allow advertising like that either way. I've removed the issued warning though.
Sorry for the rough introduction... but welcome to SZ.

newBookmarkLockedFalling