Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006

Detailed info: www.dragonforce.com/The-Power-Within/

Due for a release later this month, "The Power Within" will be Dragonforce's fifth studio album. It's also the first album to feature their new lead singer, Marc Hudson. Two of the songs from the album have been released in advance as a bit of a preview.

"Cry Thunder," one of the first new songs they began to play live last year, is available on iTunes, Zune Marketplace, and other digital distributors as an advance single. You can also listen to the entire song for free on soundcloud, via this link.

"Fallen World" is also available for download after a quick registration at Roadrunner's preorder site. As an added note, this song is claimed to be the band's fastest, most powerful song yet. After listening to it myself, I have to agree.

Overall, things look very promising. Their sound has changed quite significantly, mostly thanks to their new singer. It's different, but in a good way. I really like the new direction. And if the rest of the album can match up to those two songs that are already out, it should be very good. Anybody else looking forward to it?

Last Edit: Apr 5, 2012 20:53:56 GMT by Scorpian
wat

newBookmarkLockedFalling