Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
Anyone else looking forward to seeing this in less than a month?!

To be honest, I think I'm wanting to see it more for the soundtrack than the actual movie! But I did like the movies that led up to it. :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, old thread, buuutttt, I saw this on opening night since my class sponsored it. Completely amazing and worth going to get tickets at 1030pm. :P Seeing it with a bunch of MIT kids who just cheer for ironman constantly was great.

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Love Joss Whedon, and loved this movie. It was a great mix of comedy and action. Though I was disappointed when everyone laughed so hard I couldn't hear Lou Ferrigno's ONE line in the movie.

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
Deko Avatar
Love Joss Whedon, and loved this movie. It was a great mix of comedy and action. Though I was disappointed when everyone laughed so hard I couldn't hear Lou Ferrigno's ONE line in the movie.

Aw, haha yeah, there was lots of laughter at that part too. I only heard him say "... god." I was curious enough though just now and had to look up what the rest of it was.. :P

From what I found, he says "puny god" and then walks off to find something else to smash.

I wanna see it again! :D We're definitely buying it when the Blu-Ray is available!

newBookmarkLockedFalling