Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
Hello all, I followed cathy or kathy (sorry for the spelling error to whichever's wrong. I have the memory of a goldfish :o ) from SoCal.

erm yeah i recognized some names in the info center there, so hello/how are ya? to those of you i already met and hey to those of you i haven't met yet. Wanna know something, about me?

Reply and ask away :P

kathy025
Hello Welshling! :)

LOL! Glad to see you here! If you've just returned to ProBoards, this place is still swell. Not as bustling as it did before, but definitely kept alive and warm by the staff. Chris is a sweetheart. Hopefully, we can have more activity when v5 comes along. Enjoy your stay!

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
heh! thanks Kathy with a K :D
~mental note~

Yup I have returned to proboards after a few years break lol, its nice to see some familiar names still around and such. Getting a new forum off the ground or keeping one open is still hard work, i need to advertise mine. Speaking of...~goes to find affiliate banner for here~
Hopefully i will remember in the future and see you around the forum.

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
Welcome Welshling!

It's great to see another new face around here, hope you are enjoying your stay and continue to come back often!! :)

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
thanks april.

Can someone point me in the direction of a post, where it explains the points system and what they're used for?

kathy025
Followed from - forum.sz-ex.com/index.cgi?action=gotopost&board=news&thread=4262&post=123261

I didn't want to threadjack the Affiliates topic. If it's not about coding and graphics, what your ProBoard about? It says "grafixuk". Just curious. :)

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
yeah i gathered this place is more than graphics and coding, by the generators... awesome idea :)

Thanks for the reply and link and my forum is a mash up of graphics and html, but for imvu members as well as proboards or well anywhere i guess lol. I'd say its an art's forum lol. Show and rate etc, art is such a broad term i think and so it encompasses graphics html and creative writing well in the future anyways >.<

kathy025
Welshling Avatar
thanks april.

Can someone point me in the direction of a post, where it explains the points system and what they're used for?

forum.sz-ex.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=9062

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Welcome to the Studio Welshling :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Welcome to the Studio! I see you're already fitting in great. :P

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
~shrugs~ sometimes i have too much time on my hands, or too much to say... If i say too much, tell me to shut it :P

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Fitting in just nicely there :D Welcome to the Studio :)
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
<.< now who's stalking whom?

:P

kathy025
Only a few places where there's still life so you'd probably meet the same people... and I was still the one who linked you to SI. lol

Last Edit: Jul 4, 2012 0:22:47 GMT by kathy025

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
bahaha more karma for you kathy :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling