Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
cddude229 said:
I try too, but the thing that illudes me most is spelling. See, I probably even spelled it wrong there.

Eludes. :P

Ahem, yeah. I try to always use proper grammar...I even go to a grammar school. ;) I don't see the point in typing slang as it takes longer to work out which letters to miss out XD

.Euphoria

.Euphoria Avatar
<3

November 2005
I'll always use appropriate and proper grammar as it's easier for other members to read. It also makes the place look alot more appealing to guests and passers by. Although, typing in the dark (which I usually do) can cause some typing errors. Sometimes I just don't feel in the mood to type using grammat and i'll just type in slang, but on forums i'll always use full grammar, or try to anyways.

/^(Krayzie)?$/i

/^(Krayzie)?$/i Avatar
I'm so happy, doin the neutron dance!

Dedicated Member

September 2005
jamie85 said:
cddude229 said:
I try too, but the thing that illudes me most is spelling. See, I probably even spelled it wrong there.

Eludes. :P

Ahem, yeah. I try to always use proper grammar...I even go to a grammar school. ;) I don't see the point in typing slang as it takes longer to work out which letters to miss out XD

Alludes* lol

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Nope, CD was using the word "eludes", meaning a totally different thing ;)

I usually typo grammar as grammat. As someone did before. I've done it at embarassing times, too.

/^(Krayzie)?$/i

/^(Krayzie)?$/i Avatar
I'm so happy, doin the neutron dance!

Dedicated Member

September 2005
Yeah, join the club we got jackets... ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling