Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Long time no talk, right? :P

How's everyone been?

Gamoc

Gamoc Avatar

December 2012
I simply made myself a new account and I honestly don't remember many people from here...buuuuut. I'm doing well. I seem to have not paid attention, not many posts have been made recently. :P How have you been?

To celebrate the One Hundredth Hunger Games and Quarter Quell:

To remind the districts that not even the bonds of family can undermine the capital. All reaped tributes shall have to select their mother or father to take their place in the arena.

New forum. With 8 members I can start the games!!!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Gamoc Avatar
I simply made myself a new account and I honestly don't remember many people from here...buuuuut. I'm doing well. I seem to have not paid attention, not many posts have been made recently. :P How have you been?

Given that you made a new account, I actually don't know who you are... >.<

And yep, SZ is a little bit in need of a revival. So, start slow, get some momentum, and then hit the ground running, right? :)

And life is good. I need 2.5 classes left to graduate from college... it's... exciting.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
New years resolution should be to blow the dust off of this place and bring it back. I miss the old times :D

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
I can't remember the last time I was here...it has been quite a while, but I hope you're all doing well :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
JD Avatar
New years resolution should be to blow the dust off of this place and bring it back. I miss the old times :D

I'm in. :P

Zac Avatar
I can't remember the last time I was here...it has been quite a while, but I hope you're all doing well :)

Glad people are coming back... without us doing anything yet. :P I was debating over sending out a mass e-mail

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Oh hai! I still stalk here.

I really hope to see a strong proboards revival. I know that I've attempted over 3 different projects but kind of dropped them knowing it is useless to do a project when there are no stellar active proboards forums anymore. Perhaps v5 will attract the attention of a lot of older forums waiting for the new update, or perhaps attract the old members. Either way, we shall see.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I haven't logged in in forever...at least since i changed aliases :P
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
I'm doing great. Been attempting to make themes for tumblr as their template system is really neat.

I haven't been on ProBoards in awhile but I have to say Studio Zero's V1 design,has without a doubt look good even to today's standard. I hope SZ can achieve the same level of sucess as it did in it's glory days.

:)
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Holy shit. :o If we get Lucifer, this is basically an SZ revival party.

Yeah, I'm already working on converting SZ to PBv5. It's slow, but it's getting there.

I want your guys opinion: Should I try to make them extremely similar to what they look like on v4 or should I take what was SZv1 (and v0, v2, etc.) and mold them around PBv5?

I'm leaning towards molding them around v5 right now. Obviously anything that was a complete template modification before will be translated to PBv5.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
hi :)

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Chris Avatar
Holy shit. :o If we get Lucifer, this is basically an SZ revival party.

Yeah, I'm already working on converting SZ to PBv5. It's slow, but it's getting there.

I want your guys opinion: Should I try to make them extremely similar to what they look like on v4 or should I take what was SZv1 (and v0, v2, etc.) and mold them around PBv5?

I'm leaning towards molding them around v5 right now. Obviously anything that was a complete template modification before will be translated to PBv5.

I think it is fair to say we all stalk here.....

I'd primarily go for molding it as well.

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
SZ be broken. I'm sure you knew that though :P

Would love to see this place alive again, this is the only place I came for resources or just to chat, I miss it :(

I'd go for molding as well :P
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Justin Avatar
SZ be broken. I'm sure you knew that though :P

v1 still looks great!

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
You guys planning on getting your databases running again with V5? I was hoping that forums like this would pick back up with all the new coding and graphics opportunities, but with how Support does it right now there still isn't much reason to go anywhere else :P
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

newBookmarkLockedFalling