Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Happy New Years guys!

I hope you're living it up in style ^^

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
Happy New Year, all!

The party has yet to start at my house...but we've got time...about 4 and half hours :)

Party hardy!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Happy new years guys!

:P Hopefully your night was more exciting than mine.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
So I decided to have a New Years party at my new place this year... Granted, it was no Project X, but it was still decently crazy.

It started at 10pm and ended around 5am.

The cops got called twice. Apparently 75 people partying in a house can get pretty loud, especially if there's alcohol and music involved.

People I'd never seen before were passed out on my floor... and some were doing... other... things on the floor.

Both my fridge and freezer were completely full with booze and we had to start storing stuff in the snow outside due to lack of room. Everything was gone the next morning.

At one point, there was Pong, Circle of Death, Zumi Zumi and Thumper all going at the same time.

One dude flipped the pong table and a girl got soaked.

Some people threw up in my neighbor's (snow-covered) yard... Cleaned that up by shoveling the contaminated snow behind a tree and then brushing some new snow over the grassy areas.

Oh, and at one point people started having drink wars, in which you apparently are supposed to throw your drink at other people...intentionally... which got all over my walls, floor, couches, kitchen chairs and table, TV and stereo. Yay.

Anyway I woke up at noon the next day still half drunk, got some of my friends to help me do some preliminary cleaning and then we all went and had nice greasy burgers. Great way to start off the new year.

I'm shooting for a better party next time.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
*slow clap*

That sounds...

*full blown applause*

...beautiful!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'd say that's a job well done. Haha

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Yea... next year you should invite the neighbours, they won't be able to call the cops if they are drunk.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Oh my God. I wish I'D gone that party, bahahaha. Man. Next year I'm hoping it'll be a bit better ... I fell asleep at 10pm and slept right through it until 2am ): Woke up, got really drunk, then my boyfriend and I went to bed. Exciting, huh? :P
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Spent another New Years Eve floating in the Persian Gulf. Awe yeah.

Except it sucked. As any of my Facebook friends might already have heard, I was eating some Pringles and one of the broken chips stabbed me in the roof of my mouth.

And that's how I know 2013 is gonna suck.

Edit: Holy crap, invite me to your party next time, Ben.

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2013 17:42:23 GMT by Lucifer

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Awww 8c Poor mouth. That sucks. Well, did you at least get to go and check out the mainland? Eat some food?
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar

Except it sucked. As any of my Facebook friends might already have heard, I was eating some Pringles and one of the broken chips stabbed me in the roof of my mouth.

My cousin had to get a root canal on the 1st. Let's leave it at that.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Twerque Avatar
Awww 8c Poor mouth. That sucks. Well, did you at least get to go and check out the mainland? Eat some food?

I was in Dubai for Christmas. I got drunk and ate so many schawarmas and browsed the internet and watched YouTube and basically got some R&R on land more or less. But we still pulled out a few days before New Years, so we really couldn't celebrate that holiday off the boat.

Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

My cousin had to get a root canal on the 1st. Let's leave it at that.

Yeah, but the root canal didn't disguise itself by pretending to be delicious snack.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Unless the dentist claims to be giving you a lolipop when he's actually drilling your teeth...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
Unless the dentist claims to be giving you a lolipop when he's actually drilling your teeth...

They could candy coat the drill, but that might end badly for your tongue...

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
~Memzak~ Avatar

They could candy coat the drill, but that might end badly for your tongue...

I feel like candy coating a drill used to fix cavities/root canals is super counterproductive.
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling