Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Call of Duty sucks.

In case any of you wanted to know my opinion.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Eric Avatar
I don't believe in BO2, mainly because BO was so amazing, and BO2 sucked so much. I just pretend it never happened.

What didn't you like? I haven't beaten the campaign yet, if that's your complaint.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Eric Avatar
I don't believe in BO2, mainly because BO was so amazing, and BO2 sucked so much. I just pretend it never happened.

What didn't you like? I haven't beaten the campaign yet, if that's your complaint.
I don't usually play the campaigns. The multiplayer just seems so stripped down. It seems like they tried to power down snipers/campers by powering down perks, but totally failed with the high fire rate sniper rifles.

I used to rock about a couple different classes, but now I can't even build them because perks have been split into multiple perks, or into attachments (wtf is that shit?). So I had to deal with the bastardized versions.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I love attachments because it gives you something more to work for.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
The Call of Duty has recently been eh for me. There hasn't been any significant game-play changes since CoD4 really, and playing CoD since the first one has become stale for me. Don't get me wrong it's a fun arcarde-ish game to play with friends but I wished they put more effort into making things more competitive instead of making it more accessible to everyone. Personally, I never liked the idea of kill streaks as I believe it just makes the playing field ridiculously one-sided and less gun-play involve.

Obviously, those are just my personal feelings after playing CoD for so long and I have no faith that they next game will be any different. Instead I'll wait for the next game by Respawn Entertainment (original developers of CoD1 to MW2) to fulfill my desires.

Edit: sorry if I sounded so negative, ahahah.

Last Edit: Jan 19, 2013 8:03:28 GMT by Toshiru
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Toshiru Avatar
The Call of Duty has recently been eh for me. There hasn't been any significant game-play changes since CoD4 really, and playing CoD since the first one has become stale for me. Don't get me wrong it's a fun arcarde-ish game to play with friends but I wished they put more effort into making things more competitive instead of making it more accessible to everyone. Personally, I never liked the idea of kill streaks as I believe it just makes the playing field ridiculously one-sided and less gun-play involve.

Obviously, those are just my personal feelings after playing CoD for so long and I have no faith that they next game will be any different. Instead I'll wait for the next game by Respawn Entertainment (original developers of CoD1 to MW2) to fulfill my desires.

Edit: sorry if I sounded so negative, ahahah.

If you want fast, arcade-styled fighting with lots of gunplay (and movement), check out Tribes. The entire series is a sort of underground classic in its own right, but the newest one is an absolute blast. Speaking of...

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I use Black Ops 2 just to mess around really. I mean, I like it but it is sooooo stale. But the best part about it is messing with people in lobbies. I have a system I use where I can autotune myself and start trolling others. xD

But yeah, I mean I think COD is the only thing I really do on Xbox 360, but I'm ready for something new. If anyone wants to hit me up sometime, feel free. Message me for GT.

chrisgrigg

chrisgrigg Avatar

March 2013
Personally, the campaign was the best thing of this game. I really liked it. Although, the online multiplayer is basically the same as all the others and gets boring very very quickly.

newBookmarkLockedFalling