Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Texas

Texas Avatar

January 2012
About
Summary: This plugin will change the text of the profile tabs to anything you want.

Note: If you don't want to use a plugin for this, there is a template mod found here

Latest Version: 1.3.5

Download

here

Change Log

Version 1.3.5 - In the previous update I accidentally made the code only work while viewing the summary page...now it's fixed.

Version 1.2.5 - Changed the coding so the code only looped through the DOM once. Also made it so that the code only runs on the profile page instead of all of the pages.

Last Edit: Jan 11, 2013 4:14:01 GMT by Texas

Clicky if you need free and dependable hosting

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It still bugs me that there isn't a truly easy way to do this in templates without a series of if-else statements. :P

On a side note, this CAN be done in templates if a member ever doesn't want to spend a plugin on this.

Texas

Texas Avatar

January 2012
Yea, I should probably tell people that. Maybe even look into it myself and add a tutorial to the bottom or something.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Texas Avatar
Yea, I should probably tell people that. Maybe even look into it myself and add a tutorial to the bottom or something.

Just submit a template mod here or PBS and link to it. Probably easier. :)

Texas

Texas Avatar

January 2012
There, added a template mod to the DB and updated my post.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Chris Avatar
It still bugs me that there isn't a truly easy way to do this in templates without a series of if-else statements. :P

On a side note, this CAN be done in templates if a member ever doesn't want to spend a plugin on this.

But isn't the whole point of the plugin system to make it more user friendly for the forum staff to install codes? Since the whole headers/footers editing is very prone to user errors, which could also happen when instructing users to edit their templates etc.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
crazynarutard Avatar
Chris Avatar

But isn't the whole point of the plugin system to make it more user friendly for the forum staff to install codes? Since the whole headers/footers editing is very prone to user errors, which could also happen when instructing users to edit their templates etc.

Oh, it definitely is. And for that reason, I have no complaints with this being a plugin. But, with a 40 plugin limit (unless you purchase more), you may want to switch to theme edits to reduce plugin usage. :)

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Chris Avatar
crazynarutard Avatar

Oh, it definitely is. And for that reason, I have no complaints with this being a plugin. But, with a 40 plugin limit (unless you purchase more), you may want to switch to theme edits to reduce plugin usage. :)

wow 40....that sucks :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
crazynarutard Avatar
Chris Avatar

wow 40....that sucks :P

10 keys and 2 super user keys is worse. :P

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
The 2 super keys is the killer...How much does it cost to get more of those?
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

newBookmarkLockedFalling