Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Eric Avatar
is it full ndc? A couple friends and I are just about to finally launch our start up. We think it's gonna be huge, but so does every start up, so we'll see. Also, I'll hit you up if I'm ever gonna be around SF, I'm living in LA right now.

Nice. I'll let you know. I know I'll be in the LA area when the MIT football team flies out to play Pamona next fall.

And www.sumologic.com/ is the startup. By startup, I mean they're doing really well right now and have been pulling a lot of funding from VCs. :P
Ah, true.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Eric Avatar
Chris Avatar

Nice. I'll let you know. I know I'll be in the LA area when the MIT football team flies out to play Pamona next fall.

And www.sumologic.com/ is the startup. By startup, I mean they're doing really well right now and have been pulling a lot of funding from VCs. :P
Ah, true.

So, wait, when did you head to Cali? I thought you were still in Florida. :P

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar

So, wait, when did you head to Cali? I thought you were still in Florida. :P
6 months ago, or something. I'm working at a company called SoulPancake. We do all kinds of shit. But mainly right now me and a coworker are doing that start up.

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
Taking over the world region by region 8-)

I've been studying networking.
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
SoupPancake?

Do they give you free food, perchance?

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
SoupPancake?

Do they give you free food, perchance?
SoulPancake, one of the few things we don't do, actually.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
I have no idea how I so blatantly failed at typing... I've recently adopted a different sleeping cycle, so I'll blame it on that...

...but it was rather lul-zy.

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
I joined the crowd and moved to California as well. Like Eric, I too am living in LA. We all should hang out sometime! I might be sent to Colorado for a bit in a few months, which I wouldn't mind or back to Maryland, which I would definitely mind. I am on a rotational software program where I am supposed to go permanent at one place eventually.
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Moose Avatar
I joined the crowd and moved to California as well. Like Eric, I too am living in LA. We all should hang out sometime! I might be sent to Colorado for a bit in a few months, which I wouldn't mind or back to Maryland, which I would definitely mind. I am on a rotational software program where I am supposed to go permanent at one place eventually.
True that, what area of LA?

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Moose Avatar

GREG!!!! You're back :D

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
This is getting crazy so many reunions!!!!! :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Next thing you know, ShadowyOne will post. :o

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Yes, back is a relative word I suppose haha Eric, right now, I live on the border of Monrovia/Arcadia in an Extended Stay hotel my company provided. I live basically right next to Pasadena and 20 minutes out of downtown LA. How about yourself? If it works out I stay here, I will start having to look for an apartment and all that fun stuff.
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Moose Avatar
Yes, back is a relative word I suppose haha Eric, right now, I live on the border of Monrovia/Arcadia in an Extended Stay hotel my company provided. I live basically right next to Pasadena and 20 minutes out of downtown LA. How about yourself? If it works out I stay here, I will start having to look for an apartment and all that fun stuff.

I'm assuming by the fact you're in the hotel that you travel a lot. :P

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Moose Avatar
Ah, true. I'm out in Simi Valley, and I work in Glendale.

newBookmarkLockedFalling