Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Next thing you know, ShadowyOne will post. :o

We all know that will never happen.

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
Let's see what have I been up to. I now have a 4 year old daughter, an almost 1 year old son, and I lost my 2 year old daughter to the hands of her baby sitter last July. Last october I moved to Ga to stay with family for a while, I'm getting married in the upcoming months and buying my first house here in Georgia. I'm working full time and going to school full time and I've been busy as crap lol that's what I been up to.

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Chris: It's not really my home base, so they put me in hotels on offsite rotations.

Eric: Cool, never been to Simi Valley. Seems like you have quite a commute to Glendale. :o
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Moose Avatar
Chris: It's not really my home base, so they put me in hotels on offsite rotations.

Eric: Cool, never been to Simi Valley. Seems like you have quite a commute to Glendale. :o

Seems like just yesterday we were 15 living on msn talking about trivial things lol, now you've landed yourself some big job on the other side of the continent; and I'm back in school with a baby boy on the way.
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
combo Avatar
Moose Avatar

Seems like just yesterday we were 15 living on msn talking about trivial things lol, now you've landed yourself some big job on the other side of the continent; and I'm back in school with a baby boy on the way.

You kids grow up so fast... :')

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
combo Avatar

I was about to say that you're younger than me, but I guess you're older by two months. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I was about to say that you're younger than me, but I guess you're older by two months. :P

Yeah! NOW GET OFF MY LAWN! >:(

oz

oz Avatar

February 2013
whaddya know, proboards crosses my mind, SZ is the only remaining forum left, and retro classics are popping up just this year. eric, combo, lucifer, quacker, crazyj... i laughed when shadowyone came up. G101 and SSD might've been full of memories and drama but hatake was pure magic. it's been a long time.

i actually miss a lot of you guys.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
oz Avatar
whaddya know, proboards crosses my mind, SZ is the only remaining forum left, and retro classics are popping up just this year. eric, combo, lucifer, quacker, crazyj... i laughed when shadowyone came up. G101 and SSD might've been full of memories and drama but hatake was pure magic. it's been a long time.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't recognize your username. :(

Also, I'm mad that I missed out on Hatake. I only came around during its end before it was reincarnated as DarkGamer.

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
oz Avatar

Dude, what the christ, its been for fucking ever, what's goin on man?

PS what''s up with all the sudden PB withdrawal at the same time lol

Last Edit: Feb 18, 2013 17:20:26 GMT by combo
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
oz Avatar

oh shit. Someone who remembers Hatake?! Damn. :P

It's funny to me because Aaron/Naruto still annoys me on FB from time to time.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
oz Avatar

Only from time to time? Lucky. He keeps updating me on his Heart Gold progress. I need to get back on the wagon. I will battle him and I will win!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar

Only from time to time? Lucky. He keeps updating me on his Heart Gold progress. I need to get back on the wagon. I will battle him and I will win!

My roommate claims he'd beat both of you.

I believe it, considering half his time is spent on some online battling website. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'd believe it, considering I haven't completed a Pokemon game since the original Silver. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I'd believe it, considering I haven't completed a Pokemon game since the original Silver. :P

Yeah, the games have changed significantly since then. Some of my fraternity brothers got bored, so they recently went back and beat Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2... except, they had to use entirely rental pokemon for 2 because the clocks ran out in gold and silver.

newBookmarkLockedFalling