Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aaron Avatar
Chris, when the fuck are you gonna meet us IRL?

I would also like to know this.

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar

Naruto. :P

And yeah, SO just basically disappeared one day. >.<

Still not ringing a bell...

You were active on Zanmato?

I was even a moderator. Of course, for a long time, I went by 0blivion there (including when I was a mod). I originally joined as Lucifer, but I don't think I went back to that until around the time SZ popped up.

I completely forgot you used that name, same as Greg used to go by "gbee"

Last Edit: Feb 26, 2013 17:42:31 GMT by combo
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
combo Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Still not ringing a bell...

You were active on Zanmato?

I was even a moderator. Of course, for a long time, I went by 0blivion there (including when I was a mod). I originally joined as Lucifer, but I don't think I went back to that until around the time SZ popped up.

I completely forgot you used that name, same as Greg used to go by "gbee"

That was him?!

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
That was the Moose for sure
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Greg was gbee?! Wow. Mind blown. :P

And as soon as you guys visit Boston, duh. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Greg was gbee?! Wow. Mind blown. :P

And as soon as you guys visit Boston, duh. :P

There's more of us than there is of you. And Boston sucks.

GUESS YOU'RE COMING TO SEATTLE, CHRIS! :D

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
If Chris moves to California, I wouldn't mind heading down there, given he lets us crash at his private suite.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aaron Avatar
If Chris moves to California, I wouldn't mind heading down there, given he lets us crash at his private suite.

I concur. And then we can also meet Josh aka Falcon120!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Who? (I didn't keep in touch with him. :P)

But yeah, I'll be in the San Francisco area mid-year, so it's a possibility for an SZ meetup.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar

But yeah, I'll be in the San Francisco area mid-year, so it's a possibility for an SZ meetup.

Look up the Josh's on my friends list and find the one that lives in California (so I don't spill his last name here). That's Falcon120. I don't know if he was on Hatake (I'm pretty sure he was) or if he used that name, but he was with the rest of us at DG since the beginning and that was his username.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar

Look up the Josh's on my friends list and find the one that lives in California (so I don't spill his last name here). That's Falcon120. I don't know if he was on Hatake (I'm pretty sure he was) or if he used that name, but he was with the rest of us at DG since the beginning and that was his username.

I wasn't active on DG enough to remember. >.<

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Falcon120 had over 1,000 posts on both instances of Hatake. He's known as FalconMaster120 on GaiaOnline - which I've been banned for a second time now, so I've finally given up on that place. RIP 100 million gold..

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aaron Avatar
Falcon120 had over 1,000 posts on both instances of Hatake. He's known as FalconMaster120 on GaiaOnline - which I've been banned for a second time now, so I've finally given up on that place. RIP 100 million gold..

...why were you on Gaia Online in the first place? Let alone enough to earn 100 million gold and get banned. Twice.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Joined in 2004 because I was taking Japanese in high school as a freshman and all the weeaboos were saying "check out dis awzime syte mang!1" and when I went to it, I was impressed. Using PHP GD at the time was an impressive feat. It was cool how avatars were all the same and could be customized. It was like being able to play a game without having to download shit, and it was a forum. We all know bitches love forums.

Started 'vending' in my downtime on ProBoards and buying a shit ton of the items that are worth millions today. Got banned the first time for 'buying' members for DarkGamer. "Hey Gaia poorfag, I'll give you 100k gold if join DarkGamer.com" Got banned for off-site trading. ghey.

Friend in college gave me his inactive account which had all that ghetto booty worth millionz. Sold off everything and started hording and artificially inflating the marketplace - got banned. I'm a little annoyed about that one because that account had almost all the available achievements at the time.. i cry ever tim.

Gaia was cool at the time because I was rich as fuck, but I'm back on ProBoards and SZ now, son. Got some web projects in the works too, so prepare your angus.

Last Edit: Mar 1, 2013 17:48:49 GMT by Aaron

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Web projects? How have I not heard of these yet?

newBookmarkLockedFalling