Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006

Nintendo announced today an HD remake of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for the Wii U. (screenshot above)

They've also said they're going to be showing screenshots of a new Smash Bros at E3 for Wii U and 3DS.

In addition, some details of the new Wii U Zelda were announced. They claim they have a brand new design philosophy for this new title. They seem to be teasing co-op (nooooo, do not want >:().

So, I kinda want a Wii U now..

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2013 0:07:11 GMT by Simie

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Simie Avatar
In addition, some details of the new Wii U Zelda were announced. They claim they have a brand new design philosophy for this new title. They seem to be teasing co-op (nooooo, do not want >:().

Co-Op? Zelda? That doesn't sound like a good idea.....

And I'm excited. That screenshot looked super sexy!!! Will get a Wii U if they continue making awesome sounding games for it.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Quacker Jack Avatar
Co-Op? Zelda? That doesn't sound like a good idea.....

And I'm excited. That screenshot looked super sexy!!! Will get a Wii U if they continue making awesome sounding games for it.

They've done it before with the 4-swords titles, but I'd much prefer a solid single-player game.

On a slightly related note, has anyone read the LoZ Mangas? They're actually pretty good.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Personally, I'm psyched for Smash Bros.

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
Doesn't look bad, but Wind Waker was my least liked Zelda game, probably because of the graphics. I still liked it though. I think it an interesting choice for an HD remake since it had toon graphics.

I'm looking forward to the Majora's Mask HD remake, but also it will be quite awhile before I get the Wii U, I just got my own Wii last year and the only reason I did was for Skyward Sword.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It being redone in HD might make this bearable. maybe.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Chris Avatar

I get the impression you might not have liked the original.

Just a hunch.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Simie Avatar
Chris Avatar

I get the impression you might not have liked the original.

Just a hunch.

You must be psychic. :o

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
The original had a really nice flavor. I never got more than a few hours in, so I don't know how the rest of it played out - but I always liked the vibe.

newBookmarkLockedFalling