Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
Anyone out there still playing world of warcraft, I'm looking to expand my friends list and get back into the game I've strayed from for months now. I have all the expansions and one lvl 85 and I've been playing since beta.... Shows you just how much I go through my phases of game play...

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I've tried so many times to get into WoW, but even with a lot of friends who play it (or used to), I just can't stick with it. I'm sorry, but it's just not THAT good of an MMO. The community more or less sucks, the graphics are extremely dated (even when it was newer, there were better looking MMOs out there), and every update seems to completely fuck the balance between classes. There has NEVER been a major update or patch where everyone was like, "Oh good, that's MUCH better." The game is just a clusterfuck at this point. It's not bad, but if you're not a hardcore player now, you probably never will be. And many of my friends who were have, finally, sworn it off because they're sick of the path it's taking.

Not to piss on your parade, but yeah, I just can't do it. There are way more entertaining and better made MMOs out there I'd rather play. Aion, DC Universe, Perfect World (the original or any other games they've made), Twelve Sky, Atlantica Online, D&D Online, and I have high hopes for Guild Wars 2 and TOR, though I've heard both were slightly disappointing.

newBookmarkLockedFalling