Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Apparently Blue Start Line has plans to create a new Titanic, potentially setting sail in 2016.

mashable.com/2013/02/26/titantic-ii/

I'm against the idea. I mean, I doubt the Titanic II will crash into an iceberg and sink... I just think trying to capitalize on the recreation of part of a horrendously tragic event is silly.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'm with you on that. Yeah, it was like a million years ago, but legitimately, there's no need to associate a cruise liner with something as devastating as what happened to the original Titanic.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
I'm also against this. I mean, who wants to ride on a future version of a boat that sank? First that seems like bad marketing..... and then, it is just disrespectful to to that tragedy.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Quacker Jack Avatar
I'm also against this. I mean, who wants to ride on a future version of a boat that sank? First that seems like bad marketing..... and then, it is just disrespectful to to that tragedy.

Yeah. Like, it happened so long ago that I don't really think anything is "too soon", but it does still seem insensitive to an extent.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Lucifer Avatar
Quacker Jack Avatar

Yeah. Like, it happened so long ago that I don't really think anything is "too soon", but it does still seem insensitive to an extent.

Yeah. I mean it isn't like they are rebuilding the World Trade Center after 9/11 or anything. They are using a name to attract people it sounds like more than anything... just uggh.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Quacker Jack Avatar
Yeah. I mean it isn't like they are rebuilding the World Trade Center after 9/11 or anything. They are using a name to attract people it sounds like more than anything... just uggh.

I really hope that's sarcasm...
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That's mildly disturbing. Building a ship that's a replica of the Titanic might be ok, but calling it "Titanic II" is wrong. Titanic was a tragedy. Using it's name is just wrong.

Yes, I did just reiterate everything.

newBookmarkLockedFalling