Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005

Let the games begin.

3:

3: Avatar
...xD

Dedicated Member

June 2006
Automatic with Sport mode.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
I drive manual like everyone else in the UK.

I imagine driving automatic would be quite fun though, like driving a go-kart.

Last Edit: Mar 9, 2013 23:12:47 GMT by Simie

Xikeon

Xikeon Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I've driven both, but enjoy driving too much to actually get an automatic myself. ;) I prefer having control.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I never learned to drive stick. I know the concepts and what to do when, but never had to drive one so haven't bothered. :P So automatic.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
You already know what I think. I want to learn manual and the car I get in a couple months will definitely be one.

First weekend home, I'm coming to Seattle, Aaron. You're teaching me how this shit works.

And then we can go do fun shit that night as like a "holy shit I'm finally back from deployment" kind of thing.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
I live in Tacoma now, but we can still go to Seattle so you can learn to tackle those hills.

We need a test vehicle though.. I don't want you killin' my car the way I did when learning to drive stick. We can split the costs on an Enterprise rent-a-car or something, drive to Seattle, pick up Zoten, and with our powers combined you WILL learn to drive a manual.

Upon success, you'll unlock an SZ achievement.

Last Edit: Mar 11, 2013 18:48:01 GMT by Aaron

pawl

pawl Avatar

February 2013
I don't drive (had lessons, but I've got no spatial awareness it would seem, and I don't find it particularly enjoyable either), but I do ride a motorbike, so on a technicality I've got to go manual. =P

we're talking about a revolution of sounds.
            like a whisper.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
I much prefer manual. However, with my current vehicle, I think I'd roast the clutch with the off-roading.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aaron Avatar
I live in Tacoma now, but we can still go to Seattle so you can learn to tackle those hills.

We need a test vehicle though.. I don't want you killin' my car the way I did when learning to drive stick. We can split the costs on an Enterprise rent-a-car or something, drive to Seattle, pick up Zoten, and with our powers combined you WILL learn to drive a manual.

That could also work. Unless James just lets me fuck around with his jeep. ;D

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Aaron Avatar

Summon his ass to this thread.

Last Edit: Mar 13, 2013 16:40:23 GMT by Aaron

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Aaron Avatar

His Jeep is an auto. Sadface.

Vera

Vera Avatar

Official Member

February 2013

Automatic... only because I don't know how to drive manual, but I did learn a tid bit about the gears and what nots when I tried riding a motorcycle.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Vera Avatar

Automatic... only because I don't know how to drive manual, but I did learn a tid bit about the gears and what nots when I tried riding a motorcycle.

How well did that go for you? I remember first learning to ride, back when I was like 10.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Jim Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

His Jeep is an auto. Sadface.

A different James. :P

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling