Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
What kind of meals do you cook for yourself?

If you don't cook, what's preventing you from doing so?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Being on a ship prevents me. I'm no chef, but I've got a knack for cooking and enjoy it when I have an oven, stove, and some sort of ingredients. I worked as a cook for a couple years, too. I fully intend to take up cooking more seriously when I move out this summer.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
You worked as a cook so I must ask you a question - how do you not salivate all over the food you're making? When I cook, I'm hungry as fuck and can't resist the urge to take a taste of the food early.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I generally ate while I worked. Which might be unethical, but fuck da police.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
You bitch!

Are you the reason for small portions?

pawl

pawl Avatar

February 2013
For some reason I've actually never learned to cook. At all.
Anything that requires more effort than a bacon and sausage butty is going to be way over my head (and even then, our grill is still unnecessarily confusing).
Never had anything against learning, I spose I've just never had to. One of the benefits to having no money, and thus living at home, haha.

we're talking about a revolution of sounds.
            like a whisper.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aaron Avatar
You bitch!

Naw. I never ate anything from someone's plate, but sometimes you make too much or something, or it's something you make in bulk that sits in a heater (I used to eat a lot of nachos at one place I worked at), or I'd straight up just make myself a meal or pizza or something and set it off to the side to snack on in between meals (since obviously I wouldn't eat while I was actually preparing food).

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Aaron Avatar
You bitch!

Naw. I never ate anything from someone's plate, but sometimes you make too much or something, or it's something you make in bulk that sits in a heater (I used to eat a lot of nachos at one place I worked at), or I'd straight up just make myself a meal or pizza or something and set it off to the side to snack on in between meals (since obviously I wouldn't eat while I was actually preparing food).

You're allowed to make your own food? That's awesome. You probably could've been an iron chef.

Vera

Vera Avatar

Official Member

February 2013

I love cooking. I love eating. Only if I had a bigger kitchen. If I owned a restaurant I'd eat all the food.
My go to recipe is chicken breasts with whatever seasoning I have, but I can make one hellova perfect rare medium steak. MMmm! (course good meat helps) I also love pasta. Generally really easy and fast. ;D

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aaron Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

You're allowed to make your own food? That's awesome. You probably could've been an iron chef.

Yeah, the places I worked at were pretty chill like that.

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
My boyfriend does all my cooking. :D

He actually likes to cook, but he works too much... I'm not so good at cooking but I do make a mean banana bread. :P That's about the only thing I can make really well. The rest is up to my boyfriend and I just help out as much as he'll let me.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
⸗April⸗ Avatar

He actually likes to cook, but he works too much... I'm not so good at cooking but I do make a mean banana bread. :P That's about the only thing I can make really well. The rest is up to my boyfriend and I just help out as much as he'll let me.

Sounds like a keeper. Propose to him asap.

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar

Official Member

April 2012
Aaron Avatar
⸗April⸗ Avatar

Haha, yeah, I know. He beat me to it though. :D (it's not official.... long story.)

Vera

Vera Avatar

Official Member

February 2013
⸗April⸗ Avatar
Aaron Avatar

Haha, yeah, I know. He beat me to it though. :D (it's not official.... long story.)

OMG! We might have to start another thread for this long story! :D

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar

Official Member

April 2012
Vera Avatar
⸗April⸗ Avatar

OMG! We might have to start another thread for this long story! :D

Haha.. no that's okay. ;) :-[

newBookmarkLockedFalling