Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Vera

Vera Avatar

Official Member

February 2013
⸗April⸗ Avatar
Vera Avatar
and books... I keep buying more even though I haven't finished other ones. Currently reading four >.<

Hah, I'm the same way with books. I have about 450 on my Nook and then more actual books that I still need to read... I never have the time, but I just can't resist when there's a free nook book every Friday from B&N.

Other than that, I don't really collect anything... unless you count purses. That's one of my weaknesses. And maybe shoes, but I've at least calmed down in that aspect. :D

Damn... My collection isn't that big. I have to check this B&N thing out though. Thanks for the tip.

Oh... I also seemed to have a collection of boots and heels. It's to the point where I haven't worn some of them. xD

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Vera Avatar
⸗April⸗ Avatar

Hah, I'm the same way with books. I have about 450 on my Nook and then more actual books that I still need to read... I never have the time, but I just can't resist when there's a free nook book every Friday from B&N.

Other than that, I don't really collect anything... unless you count purses. That's one of my weaknesses. And maybe shoes, but I've at least calmed down in that aspect. :D

Damn... My collection isn't that big. I have to check this B&N thing out though. Thanks for the tip.

Oh... I also seemed to have a collection of boots and heels. It's to the point where I haven't worn some of them. xD

Why do women do this?

Vera

Vera Avatar

Official Member

February 2013

LOL! It's pretty! I have clothes I haven't worn yet... and jewelry and make-up. xP I have no control. Well, I do now. My significant other won't let me spend willynilly and guess what?? I'm saving money!!

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
Vera Avatar

LOL! It's pretty! I have clothes I haven't worn yet... and jewelry and make-up. xP I have no control. Well, I do now. My significant other won't let me spend willynilly and guess what?? I'm saving money!!

lol. I'm not that bad. At least I have used/worn every purse and shoe that I've bought. :D

The books are another story though, but really, you only read them once (usually), so I guess I'm off the hook there. :P

Vera

Vera Avatar

Official Member

February 2013
LOL. I used to have a roommate that I used to go on shopping sprees with and she's worse than I was. xP

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I used to collect baseball cards...I had an Albert Pujols signed card...then it was stolen by my little brother who wound up losing it... *fp*
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aaron Avatar
Chris Avatar

Ice from the a ship in the middle east? Not too bad.

Also, I definitely have a decent shot glass collection going. Originally it was supposed to be one per state I visit, but it's gotten past that. :P

Where are your damn visual aides? Show us picssssss.

Fine. (Sorry for shitty quality pictures. :P)

Family Guy - I'm missing Joe because that shot glass got broken in half. Yes, the humor is not lost on me.

Massachusetts - New England Aquarium (yay penguins!), a general MIT one, the one from when we got our class rings (the MIT flame there also says '13 if you turn your head upside down), techfair (an MIT career fair), and Bully Boy Distilleries, where I went on a tour.

Nebraska - Because I'm from Nebraska.

Channelate = Channelate is a comic. The author made these shot glasses. I saw this, showed them to my best friend saying how awesome they are, and she got them for me for my birthday. :P

Other - DefCon in Vegas, and Alabama from my cousin's wedding.

All - Blurry, but deal with it. You can see my other glasses in the background, though half of them are still packed away.

newBookmarkLockedFalling