Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, has anyone ever done an MRI of their brain? I'm doing one this week during spring break (because I'm lame and don't go anywhere.) I'm doing it for four reasons:

1. Because I get extra credit in my psych class (And that's how I found out about it)
2. Because my family has a history of brain aneurysms, so knowing what my brain is like now is VERY important for my safety or helping prevent aneurysms (i.e. for research's sake)
3. Because I get paid like $50 for it.
4. Because they're cool. :P

Just curious if anyone else has ever done anything like this before.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Tell me where I can get $50 for having one done and I'll do like four of them tomorrow.

On a more serious note, I've always considered having one done. It just seems like something that can't do anything but good, even if you're all but certain there's nothing wrong with you. You just don't know what it can reveal.
wat

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Heh, I've always wanted a brain scan... wait, they PAY you to do a brain scan? Lucky bastard. :P

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
Yeah, how are you getting paid for it?!

I've never done anything like that, I try to stay away from hospitals...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It's because I'm a member of a study, meaning I don't just have my brain scanned. I do perform "tests" while having my brain scanned, to see how results vary. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling