Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, I'm in need of some new games on my phone. Preferably puzzle games. Examples of ones I've played in the past are:

- NemoNemo Picross
- Flow Free (and Flow Free Bridges)

I basically want something that I can play when I don't want to pay attention in class/am on bus/just waiting on a meeting to start. I should be able to pause/quit them at just about any time. :P

Edit: I've also beaten most of the Sudoku games I've found, so that's not a good solution either.

Last Edit: Mar 24, 2013 19:21:54 GMT by Chris

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
iOS? Android?

If iOS: Puzzlejuice, Letterpress, Ridiculous Fishing, GameDevStory

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Android, given my links were to the Play! Store. :P There tends to be a lot of overlap in the games though.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
GameDevStory is on Android I think, go get it!

EDIT: That's 1024 posts. GG SZ.

Last Edit: Mar 24, 2013 21:27:37 GMT by Simie

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Bye Simie. :(

But yeah, that didn't look that interesting.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Tiny Tower, Moon Chaser, Alchemy (go for classic), Mega Jump. Those were all addicting for me for awhile. No links 'cause slow internet.

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
I like Random Mahjong when I'm in a puzzle-y mood.

I also have a simple word search one, but it's not really anything special, just a time-killer. The only other puzzle type game I have on my phone besides Sudoku is this one where you have to put together an image that's been scrambled into different pieces, kinda like a virtual Rubiks cube of sorts. It's called Spectrum Puzzles. I'm linking the paid version though because from reading the comments on the free one, it doesn't seem worth it. I actually got it awhile back on the Amazon Appstore, when it was the free app of the day. :)

Other than that, I'm up for suggestions too, since I've kinda been looking for some new puzzle games also.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I've gone back to beating Flow Free because my phone data got wiped... but almost done. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling