Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
We are back to inactive. Yay.

Xeron

Xeron Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
At least SZ is still around.

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
^ what he said. :)

This happens to every forum though, especially around this time of year, with the end-of-school finals and then summer vacations and whatnot. And life just generally getting in the way of free time. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
:)

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
It's sad when a forum dies.... but it's definitely good to see that sz is going strong.. how many years has it been now?

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
8 if I'm not mistaken.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Kay Avatar
8 if I'm not mistaken.

Sounds about right.

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
8 years is a pretty long time running, how are you guys advertising? Have you thought about Mass e-mailing your members? maybe a full redesign for 2014 with a fresh look, fresh features might attract new and older members.

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Teg Avatar
8 years is a pretty long time running, how are you guys advertising? Have you thought about Mass e-mailing your members? maybe a full redesign for 2014 with a fresh look, fresh features might attract new and older members.

All of the above are in consideration. ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling