Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Please report any bugs as you find them.

Known Bugs
  • Too many pages in inbox causes spacing issues (http://forum.sz-ex.com/attachment/download/3)
  • Selected posts don't have anything to differentiate them.
  • There is a mouse hover over "Last Post" even though clicking it does nothing.
  • A liked, mobile post has an uneven line.
  • Joined date is split on two lines
  • Icon next to thread names overlap if two icons
  • Missing favicon
  • forum.sz-ex.com/user/9 [p:55] custom titles
  • Can't tell if in Preview or BBCode mode easily.
  • Should have a way to view achievements in order awarded
  • When viewing filtered board page, the filter icon's active state is weird.
  • No comma in total PM count if > 1000
  • Gender missing from mini-profile
  • Luci's eunuch gender isn't colored

Fixed Bugs
  • The recent_time class is removed from times on the main page, so recent times aren't bolded.
  • Achievement notification system is missing
  • ProNation members don't have their red stars (http://forum.sz-ex.com/user/1083)
  • Banned members don't have their black names
  • On the posting page, the "Add Poll" and similar buttons aren't vertically aligned with the subject box.
  • Use CSS to force resize signature images to 500px
  • The "new" icon next to threads gets the light-blue background highlight on hover.
  • Names in profiles aren't bolded for users
  • In certain threads, the last breadcrumb looks awkward.  Need to drop the last arrow.
  • In "Send Message," styles aren't applied properly to the options button
  • Sometimes name colors and styling don't take effect.
  • In the info center, sometimes there is a leftover comma after the last user online because of removed staff.

Last Edit: Feb 2, 2014 7:53:41 GMT by Chris

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
New message gear button is funky:

Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
New message gear button is funky:

View Attachment

Added. Thanks. :)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Is the light blue background on hover for names in the mini-profiles normal?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Kay Avatar
Is the light blue background on hover for names in the mini-profiles normal?
It was always on all-links except images or colored staff names, yes.  However, the name is supposed to be bolded in the mini-profile. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Large signatures seem to go out of the correct area (Aka. signature area):
i.imgur.com/vF6XSrt.png

Version 31.0.1650.63 m

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Stinky666 Avatar
i.imgur.com/vF6XSrt.png

Version 31.0.1650.63 m
Technically a violation of forum rules. :( I'll reach out to Smangii

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Stinky666 Avatar
i.imgur.com/vF6XSrt.png

Version 31.0.1650.63 m

hehe 's gonna get a spanked bottom? I would have thought something like that would resize automatically. Also, to be fair, he had signatures disabled lol.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Stinky666 Avatar
Chris Avatar
hehe 's gonna get a spanked bottom? I would have thought something like that would resize automatically. Also, to be fair, he had signatures disabled lol.
I mean, it doesn't break the template like it used to, so not as big of an issue.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
When users go to studiozero.proboards.com/ we should be displaying a message for them to move to forum.sz-ex.com. :)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
Chris Avatar
Stinky666 Avatar
I mean, it doesn't break the template like it used to, so not as big of an issue.
You could easily use CSS to resize all images in the signature area to have a max-width of 500px, then problem won't ever happen again :P

Edit: Don't you find it weird that the "Joined" date is split on two lines in the Mini Profile?

Edit x2: Another bug... the icons next to thread names overlap. Check "submission guidelines" in the V5 resource board, the lock icon is overlapping the text. If you need a screeny let me know.

Edit x3: Have you guys always not had a favicon? ???

Last Edit: Jan 5, 2014 15:49:34 GMT by Smangii: bugs yay

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar
Chris Avatar
You could easily use CSS to resize all images in the signature area to have a max-width of 500px, then problem won't ever happen again :P

Edit: Don't you find it weird that the "Joined" date is split on two lines in the Mini Profile?

Edit x2: Another bug... the icons next to thread names overlap. Check "submission guidelines" in the V5 resource board, the lock icon is overlapping the text. If you need a screeny let me know.

Edit x3: Have you guys always not had a favicon? ???
Added to the list. :) Thanks.  (You got the achievement for bug reports as well; the achievement notification isn't wired in yet)

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Where it says Location and also Joined, wouldn't the best solution be one of two, either center the words for the mini profile, for everything such as "Posts:" "Points:" etc and then have it on a new line automatically, or align/float the images left (more so at least).

Contact + Location are more on the left than the others, but moving them further left could help, and maybe even reduce the font size ? (not for the words "location" etc since I know they are a pixel font and image. It may mean having to redo the divider image though, but that's easy enough.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Stinky666 Avatar
Where it says Location and also Joined, wouldn't the best solution be one of two, either center the words for the mini profile, for everything such as "Posts:" "Points:" etc and then have it on a new line automatically, or align/float the images left (more so at least).

Contact + Location are more on the left than the others, but moving them further left could help, and maybe even reduce the font size ? (not for the words "location" etc since I know they are a pixel font and image. It may mean having to redo the divider image though, but that's easy enough.

I've got a few ideas to toy with.  I'll see what I can do.  We will likely move away from perfectly centered to a left-aligned variant.

newBookmarkLockedFalling