Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
The thread's late.  Deal with it.

What did everyone do for the holiday?  Hopefully no one had to work.

For me, I went to a friend's house party up in San Francisco.  About 10 of us hung out there until 11pm, before migrating to the apartment roof to watch the fireworks near the Bay Bridge.  There was a building a little bit in the way, but it was a blast.

The downside was trying to take a train back to my place at 3am and having to fight through hordes of people.  Oi.  Not doing that one again.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I was with my boyfriend :D He got leave in time for New Years, though he wasn't around for Christmas :c (it's almost like the Marines think they need him more than I do or something! ... ;P)

We just stayed in and ate some Seafood I made (no, you pervert, not THAT kind ... that was a bit later). I made some baked salmon in a dill sauce, and seared scallops with lemon. It was fantastic.
Signature coming~

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
We went to the bf's mom's house. Let Brady run around. And at midnight shot off some 3 year old fireworks. :P It was pretty risky since they're illegal and a cop lives down the street, aha.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Twerque Avatar
I was with my boyfriend :D He got leave in time for New Years, though he wasn't around for Christmas :c (it's almost like the Marines think they need him more than I do or something! ... ;P)

We just stayed in and ate some Seafood I made (no, you pervert, not THAT kind ... that was a bit later). I made some baked salmon in a dill sauce, and seared scallops with lemon. It was fantastic.
... I fail to see why you'd clarify that.  I also didn't know he was in the Marines. :P

Kay Avatar
We went to the bf's mom's house. Let Brady run around. And at midnight shot off some 3 year old fireworks. :P It was pretty risky since they're illegal and a cop lives down the street, aha.
I'm sure it varies by state and by cop, but our cop neighbor used to not care and would actually come and complement us if they were any good.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I fail to see why you'd clarify that.  I also didn't know he was in the Marines. :P

Because SOMEBODY would have made the joke if I hadn't and I figured I'd just get it out of the way.

Yup! He is. LCpl, actually, right now. That's why it's so hard for him to come up here and visit. He'd visit more if he could.
Signature coming~

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
What are your new year resolutions?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aaron Avatar
What are your new year resolutions?
To get SZ on v5.

I got that one done. :D    

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Like most of my holidays, New Years was unspectacular and a let down, but I made the most of it. I got drunk on wine and played Super Mario Bros. U. while my roommate and one of his buddies was over just chillin'. Wasn't a bad night by any means, but in no way was it special.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Like most of my holidays, New Years was unspectacular and a let down, but I made the most of it. I got drunk on wine and played Super Mario Bros. U. while my roommate and one of his buddies was over just chillin'. Wasn't a bad night by any means, but in no way was it special.
Sounds like how a holiday I'd appreciate.

newBookmarkLockedFalling