If you're asking for support, ask away. But remember, a forum URL if very helpful!
Read Before Requesting The following rules must be followed with no exceptions. The strictness is to be fair and to help you in obtaining the code you seek, as long as it doesn't break the rules.
1. The following codes will not be made:
Currently everything will be made!
2. Keep in mind that this is done for free. We ask for very little in return, sometimes a thank you, sometimes a link, sometimes just a quick mention on your board somewhere. Whatever it is, please do that to make the specific coder happy. It isn't much that they're asking in exchange for making these codes for you.
While on the topic of free, coders aren't just here to serve your every need. We have lives too, and we are busy. We can't always script a code whenever you ask for it. Some take time, some are extremely hard, and all together, these require time. So please do not whine, moan, groan, etc. if your code takes a while to get done. We do our best to fill code request as fast as possible. Some coders also work from oldest to newest threads, so it hurts you to bump.
3. Make sure the thread title is specific to the code you ask for. Any threads with a title that has no relation to the code, shall be locked on sight. Meaning, none of those "help!" and "need code now!" titles. If you are requesting something for smilies, make the title something like "Code to add smilies?"
4. Be descriptive when asking for a code. List every detail, otherwise it'll take longer because we'll ask you what you want, or we'll improvise and it won't be close to what you want. When possible, using PhotoShop or MSPaint make a quick preview of what you want.
5. Don't bump unless the thread is 3 days old and nothing has been done, or unless the thread itself is on the second page of this board. If a coder has said they were going to code it, but never replied back, you may then bump if it has been at least 2 days.
We don't require you to use a form when posting a request, but it would probably be a little easier on us if you did. As long as you provide the information you think is necessary, you're good. If you aren't sure, however, feel free to use this form:
[b]Code Name:[/b] [b]Code Description:[/b] [b]Board URL:[/b] [b]Need it By:[/b] [b]Details...[/b]
Studio Zero is a ProBoards geared forum. Because of this, we only plan to offer request and support services for ProBoards. However, if you wish to request a code for a system other than ProBoards, you may. There is no guarantee that it will be filled however.