Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Its been ages it seems and miss the SZ Family and others. So for the hell of it incase anyone happens to get log in one day. How have you all been these days? Anything new with your life?

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Thought I'd poke my head in here to take a trip down memory lane. Didn't expect to see any posts from anyone.

On the off chance that you happen to check here again anytime in the near future, heya!  8-)

How's life?

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Hot dog, I can't believe this place is still around! But yeah, just randomly dropping by because why not lol.

Life's been ok and whatnot, just living pretty much. So you around, whoever's reading this. 8-)

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
This place still exists! What's everyone doing these days? Curious where people ended up.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Holy wow. Always cool to see this place up and still going.

Graduated university, traveled over 20 countries, became a fraternity president, and now work in consulting. Who would have guessed?

If any of y'all are interested in connecting (email/fb/linkedin), feel free to drop a message.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Hey guys. I remember some of these names. Hope all is well.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
well this is a nice surprise none the less. Didnt really think that this post would get any replies. Good to see all is well. Life has been good these. Now have 4 kids and work for myself these. Hope everyone is doing well during this crazy time with all the COVID-19 stuff going on. Be well and be safe all. Ill be to check back again sooner.

Larry 2014

Larry 2014 Avatar
Why can I not change my username?!

Official Member

Male

November 2008
I still come and look at the boards here every once in a while.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Figure i stop back in and say Hi

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Still alive! Hope everyone weathered the whole Global Super Virus thing alright. <3

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
You say that like it's over already! Lol. I've been lucky enough to have not caught it at all so far. *knock on wood*

I miss the old forum days too and check in every once in awhile but I doubt anyone really remembers me. :)

But glad to see some people still popping in!

Rockafeller

Rockafeller Avatar

August 2007
ayyyy Just checking in! Crazy that this forum is still up. Almost brings a tear to my eye lol so much nostalgia. Wish everyone the best.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
How has everyone been?

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
👀

⸗April⸗

⸗April⸗ Avatar
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Official Member

April 2012
Been okay here, other than it's been a really shitty year full of death and other misfortunes. But I've still got my health so I'm grateful for that. :) Just still trying to look at the bright side of life and get through one day at a time.

newBookmarkLockedFalling