Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
peter said:
Proboards coding:

Most anyone would have chance, and i'm pretty sure Jim could beat me. See what he says :P

Non-Proboards coding:

I don't think there is anyone here that has the ability (not to sound big headed or anything). It would require maybe someone (people we know, not some JS expert :P) like Web, ZT, maybe Hech (only seen his PB stuff), maybe Jim (n00blet) as well, though he doesn't practice enough :(, to give me a hard battle :)

Eh, maybe. You still would hold a fairly good chance of beating me.

Non PB though, I don't practice because I don't really have ideas. The two ideas I've had...I'm stuck at.

If you want to go, feel free to make a thread uncle :P.

At any rate, this'll be interesting.

peter
aleon said:
peter said:
Proboards coding:

Most anyone would have chance, and i'm pretty sure Jim could beat me. See what he says :P

Non-Proboards coding:

I don't think there is anyone here that has the ability (not to sound big headed or anything). It would require maybe someone (people we know, not some JS expert :P) like Web, ZT, maybe Hech (only seen his PB stuff), maybe Jim (n00blet) as well, though he doesn't practice enough :(, to give me a hard battle :)

Eh, maybe. You still would hold a fairly good chance of beating me.

Non PB though, I don't practice because I don't really have ideas. The two ideas I've had...I'm stuck at.

If you want to go, feel free to make a thread uncle :P.

At any rate, this'll be interesting.

Alrighty ;)

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
heh no need to bump this up but uhh is it some sort of code or something that's making it say "moose vs. hpmad" -_- or "moose vs. [your username]"

Last Edit: Nov 1, 2005 1:00:33 GMT by hpmad

newBookmarkLockedFalling