Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
What would you do if one day you were watching your favorite show when suddenly in a red bar a warning came up that said "A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK AS OCCURED, PLEASE TURN TO [channel] FOR MORE INFORMATION."
Then right after you hear one of your windows release a loud bang, so you go to check it out. When you look out the window you see a zombies face looking right into your own.. What would you do?

I would probably hide in my room with the door locked, then barricade it as well as my window, and then just freak out in my room.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I would probably punch it's head off, freak out, say "ew" and "gross" and "f*cking disgusting" repeatedly. Then whipe my hand on the sofa so it's off as soon as possible. Then get a baseball bat, my sword, and then go through my house transporting as much food and drinks to my room(second floor so zombies can't get through windows), take my sisters mini fridge to keep the drinks cold, barricade my door, then get on my comp and talk to people on the net like I do every day. =)

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Ammunition?... duh... grab all my guns (yes i'm country), and ammunition and firstly shoot all of them in my house barricade the doors a windows, then go to my room climb out 2nd floor window and act like i'm hunting deer :P.
P16Studio: 80% Complete

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'd grab all my guns, but they're locked in a special room, but I think I know where the keys are.

>.>
<.<

And the coolest part is, my dad has an M16 so those zombies would drop like flys. Muwahaha!

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Lol... Pump shotgun (12)... close-up... they'd fall.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Ah, I have plenty of shotguns. Actually, I have thousands of rounds of ammunition and hundreds of guns. I'd be fully loaded. All right...OH!

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
lol... u from the country?... or a gang? :P

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Lol... Pump shotgun (12)... close-up... they'd fall.

And get back up too.. Unless you aimed for their head. XD

And my dad has a hunting rifle as well as a pistol somewhere.. I don't know where they are now but I've seen them before.. Maybe they're in the attic. But since I'm too scared to go up there without a zombie outbreak I'd probably run out the back door and find a pair of Lugers somewhere so you can kill zombies with fashion. ;)

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 7:16:26 GMT by Nicola

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
lol.. i have a case in my room... 6 guns... all rifles or shotguns... to country for pissies... um i mean pistols

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Lol, this is getting way off topic. Anyway, yes, I'm from the country, not a gang. My dad teaches Firearm Safety classes and is liscensed to teach Permit to Carry classes aswell. And he's like the second fastest person with handguns in Minnesota. Hehe...

Anyway, yeah, I'd use my sword and baseball bat for backup, but otherwise I'd barricade doors, put a bunch of crap on the stairs, and then stock all the food in my house in my room while shooting out my window. And I'd look up the Anrachist's Cookbook online and learn to make bombs so I could blow them away and maybe make a few molotov cocktails to keep them away. 8-)

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
lol... i'm getting a permit to carry disclosed firearm when i turn 18... gets u outta tickets :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Gun = no no.

So you kill a zombie with a shotgun? Good job. The sound attracts another good 20 or so to the general direction. Plus, the recoil from even a pistol might take getting used to.

You should probably just stock up on several months worth of supplies, including ammunition just in case, and hide in some boarded-up basement with an exit or two just in case. I guess you'd have to make sure only you can go out the exits somehow, though.

And if you HAVE to fight them -- and if RE4 has taught me anything -- I'd try to get into a bottleneck standpoint to fight them off. Of course the flaw to this is that if you can't reload quickly or shoot with accuracy, they'll reach you and you're screwed.

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 17:06:42 GMT by Ess Ohh

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
If you can't beat them: join them!

I'd disguise myself as one of them, lumbering around on the streets occasionaly chewing on them just for the sake of it. I mean, they are dead, how would they notice the difference when they are going on pure instinct. They can smell fear! :)

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Oh yeah.. That's a good call SO. I'd fight in front of a ladder, so once I had to reload I could climb up it and then knock the ladder down giving me time to reload.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Shadowy One: No, recoil is nothing. I'm an excellent shot with a shotgun and I'm used to the "kick"

ZCourge: Nah, they can smell brains and living flesh

newBookmarkLockedFalling