Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
Congratulations, Neil!
Your IQ score is 118

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor. This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

i beat joe *dances* lol

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lucifer said:
Congratulations, Tyler!
Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor. This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

As I've said, these are in no way correct. I've taken official ones and according to those, my IQ should be roughly 50 points higher than this says. Atleast that. Besides, I know you have a higher IQ than 113 Joe. 70 is mentally retarded, and 113 isn't too far off. Infact, I'd say this whole test is off by atleast 30 points, if not more.

I've heard that around 100 is average, 120 is smart, and 180 is like Stephen Hawking.

But that's just me and what I heard.

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2006 0:01:10 GMT by Ess Ohh

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
Congratulations, David!
Your IQ score is 127

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Cross out the "natural fluency of a writer" part XD

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Answering the questions when you are tired isn't exactly a option it seems, because I scored 91 and I've actually done one of these tests before and got a little over 105. I need some sleep and then I might take the test again.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
zcourge said:
Answering the questions when you are tired isn't exactly a option it seems, because I scored 91 and I've actually done one of these tests before and got a little over 105. I need some sleep and then I might take the test again.

That's because these tests are based alot off of intelligence and just picking answers. Real IQ tests use lots of pattern and puzzle type questions and also incorperate the time it takes you to complete each.

SO: Steven Hawking has gotta be in the upper 190's. Seriously, Bill Clinton was 170 or 180 or something. I don't know Steven Hawking's, but I'd assume it's higher than 180.

Xephra

Xephra Avatar

January 2006
I love the fact that Lucifer has no clue what he's talking about. =)

Here's a little something:
www.geocities.com/rnseitz/Definition_of_IQ.html

Last Edit: Jan 22, 2006 9:50:09 GMT by Xephra

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xephra said:

No one wants to hear your sarcastic bullsh*t. I'm simply repeating what I've been told by both a psychologist and a teacher.

Xephra

Xephra Avatar

January 2006
lucifer said:
xephra said:

No one wants to hear your sarcastic bullsh*t. I'm simply repeating what I've been told by both a psychologist and a teacher.

Anger, much? =/

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xephra said:
lucifer said:

Anger, much? =/

No, I just hate people who use sarcasm to try and point out someone's ignorance or to prove someone wrong. Maybe if you had said something like "Actually Lucifer, that's incorrect. Here's a website with the right definition." or something of that calibur. It's not hard to be courtious and by doing so, you make friends and people learn. What you were doing was trying to call me stupid for saying what I've been taught by very credible people.

Xephra

Xephra Avatar

January 2006
Well, they're obviously not too credible.

Anyway here's a good organization for you all to check out: mensa.org

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
alright.. enough the both of you... Xephra Luci is right, there was no need for the sarcasm...

but back on topic please

newBookmarkLockedFalling