Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Snowfall

Snowfall Avatar
Web developer in the making

Official Member

February 2006
Yes :P im defiantely not going to learn it in a week i know what i meant was that I will start to learn it this week as I need to get started on the Login, registar, members side of my site. I would use some tutorials for building a member system but i would prefer it if i understood it and made it myself :D You have got a good point though Phoenix, i am definately not going to become a pro over night :P I was hoping to get a book but im not going ot the book store till Friday :( but ill be learning off the internet in the meantime :D

Loving the site Studio Zero keep up the good work.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
lol u should see my book... sorry its not a book its a php bible ! lol

Snowfall

Snowfall Avatar

Official Member

February 2006
lol :P yeh im hoping to get a PHP & MySQL for Dummies book :D have to wait until Friday though :(

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
I just tell myself to make something and go look up some tutorials on how I need to make it. (I learn new functions and methods)
That's what I did for the guestbook and for login in as admin. I'll do the same when I start on a member system for my website, that's my way of learning. :)

Last Edit: Feb 20, 2006 18:48:18 GMT by crazynarutard

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I do something similar to Crazy. But let me tell you this. Books are a waste of money when you can get tutorials for free. ;) Plus, books don't cover everything. You can find a tutorial on almost everything.

Snowfall

Snowfall Avatar

Official Member

February 2006
Ok ill think about it...youve got a good point CD :) ill work on some web tuts then :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling