Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Quite amusing. :-/

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
popojoe said:
lucifer said:

I'll be on in a few hours so you should be too. ;)

So, how hard would it be to add those monk dots? The six little dots on their foreheads. Just curious...

Oooh! I was just thinking of making a monk one as well!!! :D

It's not actually that hard. It's just thinking of different expressions for them is the hardest part. :-[

Easy. Just gove him the silent meditation look. So he sort of has the -_- expression, but without the mouth. I think it'd be pretty cool, especially with orange or red dots.

. i n t e l

. i n t e l Avatar
Side.Swept- It

Official Member

September 2005
popojoe said:
lucifer said:

I'll be on in a few hours so you should be too. ;)

So, how hard would it be to add those monk dots? The six little dots on their foreheads. Just curious...

It's not actually that hard. It's just thinking of different expressions for them is the hardest part. :-[

I think one would look swee with a big smile. or do cuties not have mouths? not up to date on all this yet lol.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
ns5 said:
popojoe said:

I think one would look swee with a big smile. or do cuties not have mouths? not up to date on all this yet lol.

Well, I made them without mouths so they look much "cuter".
Sorta like how Hello Kitty looks :P

Luci:
I'm a bit busy right now. But I will do that request soon. School starts for me so things will get pretty chaotic soon.
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
popojoe said:
ns5 said:

Well, I made them without mouths so they look much "cuter".
Sorta like how Hello Kitty looks :P

Luci:
I'm a bit busy right now. But I will do that request soon. School starts for me so things will get pretty chaotic soon.

No rush. :)

And when you do make it, I'd try a background color you haven't used yet like a green, purple, or yellow. It's just what I think though...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
lucifer said:
popojoe said:

Easy. Just gove him the silent meditation look. So he sort of has the -_- expression, but without the mouth. I think it'd be pretty cool, especially with orange or red dots.

Mine has a mouth. :P

---

Joe, maybe you can make a premade avatar set containing a set of different cuties? o.o

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
lucifer said:

Mine has a mouth. :P

---

Joe, maybe you can make a premade avatar set containing a set of different cuties? o.o

Yeah, but for this perticular one I'd suggest not having one to give him a more lips-are-sealed type of thing. Afterall, he is a monk and monks are very diligent and peaceful. Plus, having a mouth makes him look angry with a -_- face rather than a peacful look like it should.

Also, I vote that we make the cutie SZ's official mascott and rename it Womble. :D

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Make a Hitman cutie for me if you please :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling