Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Snow days rule. :P

Second day in a row with no school cause of snow... so, anyone else have any snow days recently? And what's probably your favorite part of the snow?

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
Not really snow days, but since the roads are full of snow and stuff, I decided not to go to class :D lol.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
The day I get a snow day here, much less snow at all, is a day when uh...something else that's really rare'll happen.

Then again, they take weather stuff like snow days off your summer break. Or so I heard.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
We have 5 planned in days before they add days. Basically, we get 5 extra days of school unless we use them. :(

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
We have 5 planned in days before they add days. Basically, we get 5 extra days of school unless we use them. :(

O_o

My school only has like 2 or 3.

I just had a snow day last monday. We got like 10 inches of snow and other areas got over 20 inches(other parts of Minnesota and Wisconsin). I love Snowdays. :)

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
It's been long since it snowed here. Guess what, it didn't even snow for Christmas !! :(

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Weather forecasts had "predicted" we'd get some few inches of snow here.

Well, morning comes and I look outside, only to still see green; only that weak snow was coming down. Bleh. I was really hoping for a snow day, but at the same time I wasn't.

Still, snow days are pretty cool. But, the extra days at the end of the year to make up for it suck. This current year was scheduled to end on the 31st of May which is a Friday, but our snow day make-up day is the following Tuesday. >:(

Last Edit: Mar 22, 2006 2:36:08 GMT by Rouno

Nate

Nate Avatar

Official Member

July 2007
cddude229 said:
Ditch Day! ::)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
SO, I came up with something really rare that you'd say. "Bush being smart." :)

Anyways, yeah, I still enjoy snow days. :P Its what allowed me to code the new optimized version of SZ you see before you.

Also, I guess if you don't have planned snow days, it does suck. :P But its still fun to get off school.

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
Well, the elementary/middle school/high school school system over here has 3 days built in randomly, like in March or April. If we have a snow day, we go to school that day, if we don't have a snow day, we take that one off.

So basically, you still have to have 180 days of school :P

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
We had a few last year, none this year though. Even though there was 2 feet on the ground.
Thanks, Kay!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
HP: Ours is sort of like that, except they just lengthen the school day. Add like 20 minutes a day instead, but thats only if we go over ours. :P

Jongos: I know the feeling. >_<

andria

andria Avatar

April 2006
okay, i know this is weird, but it snowed today where i live, and i wish we could have gotten out of school becuase of it, but unfortunately it snowed for like and hour, and that's it. boo :(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, sometimes it won't snow enough... the only problem with my school is, they never let school out once its started for snow days. :(

Haraldir

Haraldir Avatar
-Paxa Brittania-

Official Member

April 2006
I live in south-west England, I've never had one. :'(

Forum Based Strategy Game, based around the Napoleonic Era. Click on the above image for entrance.
[/i]

newBookmarkLockedFalling