Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Haha, I have a measily 60 after this post. >.>

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Ack.. I got basically nothing compared to Lucifer and CD, and to make it worse people are slowly catching up to me. >:(

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Well, I'm working my way up, though I'm spending more time on version 2 of RPU right now. XD

At the moment I'm taking a break.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
::Speeds up to double time with his posting.::

Heh, I gave up with forum making as soon as I saw this place. It crushed my dreams of making a great forum, but it also gave me a new one to retake it's place.. To be one of the best Studio Zero members. ;)

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Ah, yes. This place truly is great.

Fortunately for me, my forum has nothing to do with designing, so I'm in the clear right now to have the best of its kind. Like that'll ever happen. >.>

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
What's it gonna be about? XD And mine was going to be about Sonic, but I realized I'm such a failure when I saw this and completly gave up... And, hopefully if the posting keeps up like this I'll have more posts than CD before he logs on. >:(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I can't keep up either.... but in the last 20 hours, I spent 6 in a car, and 12 asleep... so :P

I only have as much as I do because I posted all those codes and threads before release... o_Os

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Eh.. So you're saying you.. Cheated? XD J/k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
In a way, you could say that :P

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yay, I guess that technically makes the second top poster. XD But oh well, even if I get all my posts deleted I'll still come here. ;)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
ty said:
Yay, I guess that technically makes the second top poster. XD But oh well, even if I get all my posts deleted I'll still come here. ;)

Now that's true devotion! ;D

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
XD.. Yeah. Even if I got IP Banned I'd still find a way to come back. This place is just.. Godly. :D

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yes, nothing can compare. Even ZD isn't as good appearance wise. They don't like change so they don't really change ever.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah, I havn't seen a single change on ZD since they took the snow off the title bars.. And I just thought, when this place goes to SZ v.2 or whatever it's going to become transcendent. :o

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yep. But v2 is a long time in making. 6 monthes probably (at least). I'm probably going to ask members to help with coding (if they want), and it'll probably get its own suggestion board :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling