Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, what's everybody's favorite (real) class in school? Or was? The real means, no study halls, lunch periods, break, passing period, etc. :P Real classes.

Mine would probably be either Ancient History or Spanish II, both because fo the teachers. In Spanish our teacher started as a spanish speaking tour guide in Nebraska, and became a sub cause his friend needed a sub at a school. :P

He's actually quite funny, and as along as you pay attention he doesn't really give a crap. Same thing with my Ancient History teacher.

He's really lazy when it comes to grading things, but he's a pretty cool guy and a funny teacher too.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
probally my main favorite subjects when i was in school (yeh back in the day lol) was music & drama... i am a very very musical and dramatic guy i love to act or to play music as most of you know i'm a guitarist but i can also play alot of other instruments too.... my acting days started when i was around 5... and i finished when i was 17 because i went into full time employment when i hit 18 ... and now i'm still there lol i don't get much time for myself but i still sit in my office strumming on the guitar... i used to be able to play really fast solo's until i had an accident when i used to study judo ... i got thrown into a wall and it buggered up all the nerves in my wrists... so my fingers don't move as fast as they used to lol which is a bummer...

so yeh enough rambling music n drama...

then my other favorite had to be electronics because thats what i wanted to do i wanted to be an electrical design engineer... which i still want to do in some cases but i don't think i can ever make the time to get on a course again.. unless i do it online or something...

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Well, I sort of hate playing in the school band, but I've stayed in it a couple years longer than I wanted to simply because of how awesome my band instructors are.

My favorite subject to learn about would be history. Anyone who knows me probably knows that already.

And right now, I'm loving art because I like to draw, my teacher is awesome(and Canadian!), and the people I sit by are pretty funny and have some rather interesting conversations.

Haraldir

Haraldir Avatar
-Paxa Brittania-

Official Member

April 2006
History, most definately. I've always found the subject interesting.

Forum Based Strategy Game, based around the Napoleonic Era. Click on the above image for entrance.
[/i]

andria

andria Avatar

April 2006
My favorite subject in school is Algebra II becuase it is really easy for me...... no clue, plus, it's actually kind of fun once you know whatyou're doing, ya know? I really like the math, everyone can do it, you just gotta try......

But what i do not like, is World History. I suck at anything that has to do with the history of anything, unless i like what the topic is..... I have no clue why, but it freaks me out! Plus my teacher isn't that nice to me anyway....

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Wow. I never thought people wouldn't like history. I mean, it's an easy class. All you have to do is read, but you don't have to worry about grammar or anything. Math on the other hand can be extremely confusing. I'm naturally good at math(I understand things very easily and have generally been good at it in the past), but I know it's very hard for some people.

valandil
Mine would be either history or language arts. History I really like, and I'd be acing the subject if not for the teacher, and language arts... my best subject by far if I wasn't so lazy and turned it all my work. :P

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Precalc or Chemistry

Allan

Allan Avatar
It's All Good

Dedicated Member

March 2006
Mine was history and science.I hated math and language skills.
trying to think of what to make

Grainger

Grainger Avatar

April 2006
it can vary time to time

but Science, ICT, French and English... all mainly cause i do little work

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
andria said:
My favorite subject in school is Algebra II becuase it is really easy for me...... no clue, plus, it's actually kind of fun once you know whatyou're doing, ya know? I really like the math, everyone can do it, you just gotta try......

Algebra II really is easy. :P I got a 101% first semester and never touched the book other then for homework. I've got a 99% for this semester. <.< Need to step it up a notch. Gotta live up to my reputation as the 15th best Freshmen in the state of Nebraska.

lucifer said:
Wow. I never thought people wouldn't like history. I mean, it's an easy class. All you have to do is read, but you don't have to worry about grammar or anything. Math on the other hand can be extremely confusing. I'm naturally good at math(I understand things very easily and have generally been good at it in the past), but I know it's very hard for some people.

I normally hate any Social Studies, besides the last two years. Both year I had an awesome teacher, and my teacher from 8th grade, who taught Civics and then 6th grade is being bumped up to highschool. I get to have him as a teacher again. :D He's the one we can get to tell stories and still get what we planned to have done, done.

Hechizero

Hechizero Avatar
Blessed With Magic

January 2006
I hate languages, but I love PE and History.
"The truth isn't always a pleasant thing to know."
~chaos from Xenosaga Episode I

4renSick.

4renSick. Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2005
Business Education is my favorite, mainly because its so easy and i always get good grades. Im also doing an engineering course at college... which is pretty good, but its really hard because its a college course and im still at school. I got my final exams coming up soon though (GCSE's) which im not looking forward to because im in the higher paper for all of my subjects (11) so i have a lot of revision and work to do...

~bean.

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
My favorite classes are math and science.
I also liked being in the school band, I shouldn't have quit. :( I need to start playing a new instrument. The one I played there was too easy.

Demonboy

Demonboy Avatar
Dont Cry

Official Member

May 2006
my favorit class is PE if you can count it if not its probably..... i dono i hate school

newBookmarkLockedFalling