Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!


Quick Links:


newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

******
Head Coder

19,519


June 2005
alucard said:
smangii said:
Whoops... sorry for not replying sooner =P

Blame Stinky who didn't tell me >.>

smangii.ifastnet.com/premades/si.Smileys%20v3.zip

Use that download, it has all of the colors in it so just upload which ones you like.


Thanks Smangii. Btw great job on the smileys ;)

Edit: I download it and went to unzip the folder and i get a pop-up The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted


The download works fine for me. Try downloading again. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll upload the color you want to imageshack and give you the links. :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

******
Legendary Studio Member

2,004


September 2006
I download it again and after it download and go to unzip it gives me the error again. i was trying to get the yellow/orange color one.

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

****
Senior Member

262


March 2006
alucard said:
I download it again and after it download and go to unzip it gives me the error again. i was trying to get the yellow/orange color one.


Maybe it's your unzipping program? =S It works for me fine.

Btw, I've uploaded a v5 set =] enjoy!







Oracle

Oracle Avatar

***
Dedicated Member

159


September 2006
I like the v5 ones. Although, you didn't even release SIv5 yet. :P

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

******
Legendary Studio Member

2,004


September 2006
Must be >_<... Could someone please post a place to download a nice unzip program.

Chris

Chris Avatar

******
Head Coder

19,519


June 2005
alucard said:
Must be >_<... Could someone please post a place to download a nice unzip program.


www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10614813.html?tag=lst-0-1

Try that. I'll upload 'em temporarily if it doesn't work.

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

****
Senior Member

262


March 2006
corez said:
I like the v5 ones. Although, you didn't even release SIv5 yet. :P


No, and I don't think the smileys will even look like that, but w/e =P They're cute XD

@ Chris: Thanks for that :P







Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

******
Legendary Studio Member

2,004


September 2006
cddude229 said:
alucard said:
Must be >_<... Could someone please post a place to download a nice unzip program.


www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10614813.html?tag=lst-0-1

Try that. I'll upload 'em temporarily if it doesn't work.


ok, i have no idea whats going on. but i download that unzip program install it and try download them again and still doesn't work.... :-/

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

****
Senior Member

262


March 2006
alucard said:
cddude229 said:


www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10614813.html?tag=lst-0-1

Try that. I'll upload 'em temporarily if it doesn't work.


ok, i have no idea whats going on. but i download that unzip program install it and try download them again and still doesn't work.... :-/


What unzipping program do you have? Try WinZip...

www.download.com/3000-2250-10003164.html







Chris

Chris Avatar

******
Head Coder

19,519


June 2005
WinRar > WinZip.

Anyways, I'm gonna upload 'em now to my host. I'll delete them once you post back. Just take all the ones you want (or all of 'em. :P)

Edit: www.sz-ex.com/foraru/

Uploaded v3, v4, and v5 yellow and oranges. Wasn't sure which you wanted.


Last Edit: Apr 16, 2007 22:29:41 GMT by Chris

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

******
Legendary Studio Member

2,004


September 2006
cddude229 said:
WinRar > WinZip.

Anyways, I'm gonna upload 'em now to my host. I'll delete them once you post back. Just take all the ones you want (or all of 'em. :P)

Edit: www.sz-ex.com/foraru/

Uploaded v3, v4, and v5 yellow and oranges. Wasn't sure which you wanted.


ok i got the ones i wanted. Thanks Chris for Uploading on your host. ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

******
Head Coder

19,519


June 2005
No problem. :) Glad to help.

superkid

superkid Avatar
=]

****
Senior Member

265


June 2008
And The download doesn't work :(

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

****
Senior Member

422


December 2009
Download link is fine here:
smangii.deviantart.com/art/si-Smiley-Collection-59320655

Chris, maybe add this link to the first post... ?

Chris

Chris Avatar

******
Head Coder

19,519


June 2005
Stinky666 Avatar
Download link is fine here:
smangii.deviantart.com/art/si-Smiley-Collection-59320655

Chris, maybe add this link to the first post... ?


Done. :) Thanks Stinky.

newBookmarkLockedFalling