Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Hechizero

Hechizero Avatar
Blessed With Magic

January 2006
kenshin said:
Try this:

1. Empty the bottle completely
2. put aluminum foil balls into the bottle,then a thin stick of aluminum foil
3. The pour in some cleaning liquid called "The Works"
4. put the cap on and run
...The Bottle Blows up completely

Ive seen a video of that, its really funny.
"The truth isn't always a pleasant thing to know."
~chaos from Xenosaga Episode I

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
lol, that's awesome. I am going to try that with mentos. Also, I found a video of the dry ice thing Lucifer was talking about -

www.paddysfunworld.co.uk/Files/Videos/DryIce.wmv

Where would you be able to get some dry ice?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
windwaker said:
lol, that's awesome. I am going to try that with mentos. Also, I found a video of the dry ice thing Lucifer was talking about -

www.paddysfunworld.co.uk/Files/Videos/DryIce.wmv

Where would you be able to get some dry ice?

I need to do that sometime.

And many places use dry ice to keep food cold, so if you work at a grocery store or know someone who does and has access to the shipping area, you could probably get some. You can also buy it I believe, but you have to be 18 I think.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You can get dry ice at some grocery stores or some gas stations. O_o Infact... my neighbor has some dry ice... well, I know what I'm doing this weekend. :P

valandil
My friend told me about this, I didn't believe him. But now that I do... I'm supplying the Mentos, he's supplying the Pepsi. ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Make sure not to hurt yourself Valandil. :P

valandil
cddude229 said:

I'll do my best. I'm worried about the campus aids hurting us though. They hate anything exploding. "zomg! u brought bomb 2 skool!" :D

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
valandil said:
cddude229 said:

I'll do my best. I'm worried about the campus aids hurting us though. They hate anything exploding. "zomg! u brought bomb 2 skool!" :D

Then throw them off your trail. Buy some lighter fluid, matches, ammonia, moth balls, and a bit of gun powder. They're never expect a bomb now, especially with such random items.

Last Edit: May 17, 2006 2:04:41 GMT by Lucifer

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
lucifer said:
valandil said:

Then throw them off your trail. Buy some lighter fluid, matches, ammonia, moth balls, and a bit of gun powder. They're never expect a bomb now, especially with such random items.
Haha, :D I think that might really work. :P

Do you think I could get some dry ice from a grocery store if I told them I needed it for a science project? Also, I think they sell mentos in my school candy machine, I am going to pick some up as well as a bottle of soda and try it out at home.

Last Edit: May 17, 2006 3:03:55 GMT by windwaker

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, be careful WindWaker. That can be harmful if not done correctly. =/

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Alright, I will. ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
The reason I know this is, my speech teacher (which was the class I learned about this in) decided to play a NPR recording of a guy performing this, and he almost hurt himself severely because he was too close and didn't get away fast enough. :P

valandil
lucifer said:
valandil said:

Hmm, good idea. Il'l bring a timer with big red numbers on it, and some red and blue wires too. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
valandil said:
lucifer said:

Hmm, good idea. Il'l bring a timer with big red numbers on it, and some red and blue wires too. :P

And a sticky not that reads "Incase of Emergency: Cut Green Wire". They'll spend time looking for a green wire when there isn't one. :D

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
do we have a problem or is it just me? I tried it its cool I put it together hurled it and well boom!(I had my dads help)

newBookmarkLockedFalling