Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
atrumsomnium Avatar
Thank you so much Chris! =) You are officially my new hero.

;D

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
ooo nice :D

EDIT: i'm uploading the icons to my photobucket, but because this template is out of commission so to speak, there are a few that are missing since v4 updated etc... Is there anyone who would/could possibly update/create me the missing icons? the ones missing are mainly from the message icons area.

EDIT 2: actually, just a new topics button for the menu navigation would do just grand :D

Last Edit: Jul 4, 2012 16:23:17 GMT by Welshling

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
sorry for double posting, i want to add the crossfury admin panel and have done to my headers and footers. However it's not working, does this mean i have to remove all the hosted codes and put them in separately? As long as i have the copyright code in, that's ok right?

triskele.proboards.com

thanks xD

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Welshling Avatar
sorry for double posting, i want to add the crossfury admin panel and have done to my headers and footers. However it's not working, does this mean i have to remove all the hosted codes and put them in separately? As long as i have the copyright code in, that's ok right?

triskele.proboards.com

thanks xD

CrossFury should not cause any conflicts with this set of hosted codes.

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
yea there's a newish thread up in pbs about the crossfury hack, so i just removed it and went with your add html instead :)

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
okay now i have figured out which codes to keep and which to get rid of, i now have an error with the pm script in the nav tree area, it has BR New PM. i added the code for multiple headers and footers for different codes, for different skins. so now i could of made the conflicts greater :s

triskele.proboards.com

sorry for bein a pain in the butt >.<

kathy025
Welshling Avatar
EDIT 2: actually, just a new topics button for the menu navigation would do just grand :D

That's the sad thing about PBv4 templates, most of the designers might not be here anymore to do the new buttons.

Do you really need the New Topics feature? For older templates missing that button, I just remove it from the menu bar with a code. It's useless anyway. lol

newBookmarkLockedFalling